💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 52💜

So sorry it took me over a month to actually write a damn chapter I just have been busy with my birthday and school work. Thank you so much for 10k I can't believe how fast this book has grown and I promise to write more often. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

It's been days since I left.

About twenty-three to be exact.

At the beginning of that short amount of time, I camped out at the park wondering how to handle the situation.

The situation being my boyfriend... Sorry I mean ex-boyfriend forgetting my birthday and him potentially cheating on me with his best friend that rose from the dead.

Oh and also the girl he used to be in love with.  

In the end, I decided I needed a break. 

A break from my drama-filled life.

That's why I packed a single book bag with a few items and fled.

Since then I have not seen anyone in that town, not even my family.

Yes, I answer Daniel's incoming calls every night making sure I'm alive.

Other than that I have been on my own. Well except from the few people I have met at clubs through this time.

Today day twenty-three I am wandering around random streets with my new friend Shelby as she talks on and on about how good her hook up was last night while puffing on a joint.

"Dude I can't even tell you how skilled he was, I mean wow." Just nodding my head I pretend to listen as I eye the creepy men scanning their eyes up and down our bodies as we walk.

I met Shelby at a bar while we were both drinking our saros away. Probably not the best place to meet someone but every since night three she has been letting me stay at her place. 

"Zara baby how have you been?" Sammy asks making me roll my eyes at his pathetic attempt to make a move on me. 

Instead of answering him I just walk around him showing him my middle finger while everyone else laughs. 

Instead of partying with everyone downstairs I make my way upstairs to lay down in the room Shelby thankfully gifted me after only an hour of knowing each other.

Instead of laying on my bed like I had planned I enter the bathroom and make a beat line for the book bag laying on the floor and dig through it until my hand grabs the one thing that's been on my mind all week.

Pulling out the white little stick my mind wanders.

This is the second time I have ever held one.

Sadly this time around there is no such thing as one line but instead, two bright pink lines stair back at me daunting me with the truth.

The night I spent drinking at the bar didn't exactly end well it ended with me in the hospital and only Daniel by my side.

There I found out the news right alongside my big brother as I made him sware to tell nobody.