~10~

"And you ? What kind of relationship did you have with Marina?"

"Attention, we come! And you will suffer! Niccolò cried, alerting Marina and Alba as they turned to her closed door.

The girls tried to rush to the door to lock it only the boys were much faster. In the space of a moment they had crossed the door, arms loaded with water guns, Nicco at the head of the pack.

The girls 'duet screamed under the boys' attack, forcing the boys to run after them as they managed to escape.

Alba and Marina clasped their hands as they rushed into Nunier's huge glass corridors before finally parting. Alba headed straight for the kitchen while Marina rushed straight for the basement pool. Throwing regular glances over her shoulder Marina was quick to realize that the other three boys had chased Alba while only Niccolò was pursuing her.

The latter was constantly trying to water her as he ran after the tired red-haired laughing through the hunt. She managed to reach the other side of the pool, her chest panting as she leaned on her thighs to catch her breath.

She swallowed as she heard Nicco stop on the other side before straightening a little breathlessly. She swallows again before raising her hand in surrender."Stop and I promise to help you water the boys."

"Do you really think I would betray my side?" Nicco chuckled, reloading his pistol into the pool."Alba must already be soaked to the neck at this stage. It"s only you and me now Marr."

Marina let out a dramatic chuckle before looking for a way out."C'mon Nicco. You know deep down that you don't really want to do that."

"You want to bet ?"

--------------------------------

"Alba! "

The brunette slows down, giving a confused look over her shoulder at the call of her name before stopping at the sight of Ander trying to catch up with her. He seemed strangely in a hurry to join her leaving Alba frowning with slight concern.

"Hey how are you ?"

"Uh? Oh yeah, yeah, I'm fine. "Hurricane replied, letting Alba give him a dubious look. Ander let out a slight frustrated growl before surprising her as he took her forearm before pulling her with him to the lockers.

"Whoa, what's going on, Ander?"

"I met him." He suddenly said, letting Alba deepen her frowns.

The brown stared at her, waiting for a reaction, leaving Alba shaking her head in confusion."Meet who? "

"You know ..." The brown with the earring insisted, widening his eyes for the effect.

Alba didn't really have the patience to be honest. And she didn't like playing charades either. Especially when it was obvious that Ander had a strange behavior.