CHAPTER 21 WHILE YOU CAME

Hobi's gorgeous body was stretched out in all its naked glory, Anna Kathryn still poised between his legs. She kept trailing her fingertips over his arms, across his  chest, dipping down to sprinkle kisses on him, then over his abs, along his v-line, down his thighs and teasing his cock. She couldn't get over how beautiful he was. He was nothing but hard defined muscle, sculpted by the gods. She wanted to touch all of him and couldn't decide which part to linger over.

As soon as she would create a little friction near his cock, she would get skittish and move on to another part. It was driving Hobi crazy.

"Why am I the only one without clothes?" he chuckled.

She looked intently at him for a moment, then coming to some silent resolution, she lifted her t-shirt over her head. Hobi's mouth watered at the sight of her full tits, rosy nipples peaked from the sudden cool air. He stayed very still, like he was trying not to spook a doe at the edge of the wood.

AK nibbled at her lower lip, then slid her gym shorts off. "Now you're not the only one without clothes," she whispered.

It was taking all of Hobi's considerable self-control to not reach out for her. She was beautiful, untouched, and she wanted to share this experience with him. He wanted it to be perfect for her.

"Can you get a condom?" she asked, so quiet she was barely audible.

"Yes," he got up and dug around in his bag for a minute then stood by the bed.

She took the packet from him and started to tear it open.

"Wait," Hobi said. "I'm so afraid I'll hurt you. Can we do this my way?  I know I said you were in control, but I will cry if this hurts you."

AK nodded. He held out his hand, beckoning her off the bed. She looked confused but followed him. Hobi turned down the covers and slid into the sheets.

"Join me," he smiled as he tucked the condom under the pillow and patted the bed. She snuggled in beside him and he spooned against her, pulling her hair away from her neck and placing little kisses over her shoulder.

"You feel so good," he breathed in her ear. Chills ran down her body as he moved his hands to her stomach. His palm gently cupped her breast. He turned her to him so he could capture her mouth with his. After lots of pecks and light kisses, he parted her lips and plunged his tongue in, taking possession of her mouth. 

Anna Kathryn was lost in his kisses. His hands were roaming her body, with each pass making her want something she couldn't name. He brushed her nipples gently, and she shivered. His hard length was resting against her thigh. His fingertips traced down and around her ass. She moaned and slid her knee up his thigh.

"Oh, baby," he murmured, "do you want me? Inside you?"

"Yess," she breathed.

His hand traveled to her heat, teasing at her folds. She jolted, then relaxed, letting him touch her. He circled her hole, spreading her wetness before pushing in with one finger.

"Does that feel good, baby?"

She nodded against his chest. When he could easily pump his finger in and out, he added a second. She moaned into it, and pushed towards his hand. He was pumping faster and began scissoring his fingers just a bit. Her high-pitched whine made him slow.

"Ok?"

"Yeah... yeah, it's ok now. Keep going."

After a few minutes, AK was writhing underneath him.

"Baby, do you want me? Tell me what you want."

"I want you ... inside me," she whispered.

In a flash, he had rolled the condom on and was settling on top of her, pushing her knees apart. He put his tip at her entrance and swirled his cock around until she writhing again. He dropped little kisses on her jaw and lips.

Then in one motion, he drove himself in and stopped, letting them both adjust.

"Ok, baby?"

She nodded, a soft moan escaping. She was so fucking tight, he had to catch his breath and think of something unpleasant to keep from exploding.

"Move, Hobi... please," she panted.

"Give me a second, baby. You feel so good I'm having to ... focus," he chuckled.

He started to push in and withdraw, pumping deeper each time. The tight fullness in her pussy felt so alien, and so good at the same time. It didn't feel like she thought it would. It was so much better.

"Hoseok, it's wonderful," AK breathed. "Kiss me again."

His heart soared. Their lips connected in a passionate kiss, tongue meeting tongue.

After a couple of minutes of gentle movement, he asked, "Can I go harder?"

"Yeah...yes," she whispered breathlessly.

His pace increased and he changed the angle, going deeper. She was breathtaking, her dark auburn hair fanned out around her face. Her warm brown eyes met his, then closed in pleasure as she sighed.

"Does it feel good, beautiful?" he said softly.

"So ... good," she murmured.

Now that he knew he wasn't hurting her, something primal was unleashed in Hobi. He pushed her knee up and began pumping into her faster.

Damn, that was the wrong thing to do. She clenched around him. She felt too good... he couldn't last with all this sensation.

"Oh,shit..." was his only warning before he thrust harder and groaned, finishing off with a few more balls- deep thrusts.

He pulled out of her, both of them whining at the uncomfortable feeling. He sighed to catch his breath as he disposed of the condom.

Anna Kathryn hadn't moved. He placed his hands on her knees and bent his head to her center.

"Ahh," she squeaked. "What are you doing?"

"Making you cum."

She covered her face, shaking her head. "I can't do that," she whispered. "It's too embarrassing."

"Should I be embarrassed that I just came?" he asked sternly .

"Of course not," she answered.

"Then you can't be either."

She still had her hands covering her face. He glanced around and noticed a scarf hanging on her bedpost under some hats. He grabbed it and tied it around her eyes. She was too surprised to say anything.

"There. Now you can't see me," he murmured.

He pushed her knees apart and dove into her pussy before she could argue.

He was licking and sucking, pumping with 2 fingers, then 3. This felt so much more intense than him being inside her. She felt a squeezing in her gut. The more he sucked and rubbed, the better it felt. She just wanted more, craved more...His tongue worked her clit until she was whimpering.

"Cum for me, Anna Kathryn," Hobi growled.

And she did, crying out his name over and over.

He kissed her center, then trailed kisses up her stomach and chest to her lips, swirling his tongue with hers so she could taste herself. He pulled the scarf away from her face.

"I told you I wanted to taste you while you came."

He smiled sweetly and hugged her limp body tightly to his chest.

"Oh... Hoseok... wow. That was... perfect. "

"You ... are perfect. Sleep, precious. I'll be right here when you wake up."

She answered by pressing a kiss to his lips and drifting to sleep.