Paper On The Wind

Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

I'm worse at what I do best

And for this gift, I feel blessed

Our little group has always been

And always will until the end

A/N: I didn't realise we got to this part, hehe, releasing it in honour of the spooky month

Nya raced into the room where the boys were playing a game, standing in front of the tv with the controllers in their hands, while Sensei Wu stood near, looking worried.

''Guys, Lord Garmadon, he's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!'' She announced. At her words, the 'ninja' became a group of clumsy-footed boys, who stumbled and bumped into each other as they tried to get prepared.

Jay was the last to exit, and Nya picked up his Nunchucks with irritation, handing them to the Lightning Ninja who then left after taking them.

Once the ninja arrived at the dragon pens, they opened the gates, Zane getting hit by one on the head before stepping back to let it go down completely. You had followed them down, albeit with a struggle, alongside Nya, who granted you a stick to use. At least your legs didn't hurt now. Still, you couldn't feel them.

''Is there anything we can do to help?" Nya questioned her brother, who sat on his dragon.

''Sorry, sis, (Y/n), where we go, danger abounds. This is a job for the ninja.'' The Fire Ninja answered, causing you to sigh. He then struggled to reach the reins for his dragon, looking to his sister for assistance. ''Uh...uh, a little help? Heh-heh...'' Nya then helped him get the rein up to him.

The dragons, with their riders, of course, flew out of the pens, leaving small gusts of wind that knocked you back slightly when you were near the steps up to the Monastery.

''Will they ever reach their full potential?'' Nya inquired to the Sensei, who watched as the Ninja flew off on their dragons.

''In time,'' Wu answered, looking off to the side. ''Maybe a long time, but in time.'' You looked up at the wrong moment, seeing his searching gaze on you. Frowning, you began to climb the steps back up, as the other two followed.

After dealing with not Lord Garmadon, but Lloyd Garmadon, the ninja were readying themselves for the trip back to the monastery. Kai, aka Flamebrain hopped up onto his dragon, accidentally knocking two scrolls out of the saddle bag. One fell onto the ground, where it stopped, the other rolling away, out of sight.

Zane collected the one on the ground, handing it over to Kai, who hopped back down to look at it, confused.

''​​Huh? I don't remember putting this here.'' He told the Ice Ninja, holding the closed-up scroll.

''That's Sensei's bag. You must've accidentally taken it in the rush.'' Zane replied. Kai opened up the scroll as Jay walked over to the two.

''What is it?" Jay questioned.

''It's a scroll, windbag,'' Cole answered, looking over Jay's shoulder for a moment.

''I know it's a scroll, but what does it say?'' The Lightning Ninja asked. ''It's written in chicken scratch.''

Looking around, the Earth Ninja then spotted the second scroll as the others pored over the first scroll, kneeling to grab it. With a glance at the others, who were still distracted by the other one, he opened it.