we're friends | night three.

❛ we're friends | night three ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

"im really tired, katsukiii~"

you whined to the ash blond who had proceeded to drag you by your arm to the common area of the dorms angrily. "find some other budy! this is messing with my school performance, you know..."

"you think i give a fuck?" bakugou retorted, rolling his piercing eyes to the back of his head. "we made a god damn deal, and you're gonna keep your end of the bargain."

"literally thought that whole thing was a joke, but go off, sis." you rolled your eyes, snatching your arm from the angry boy, rubbing your arm, and beginning to walk on your own.

"dont ever fucking say that again." bakugou mumbled, shaking his head in secret disappointment rather than actual anger.

you chuckled, nudging his side, causing him to growl at you, "yo, do you really need me this much? im lowkey honored and whateves, but dude... sleep is always better than a lil appreciation."

"you should be fucking honored, l/n. i dont need you, you're able to get sleep during school, so i dont give two shits about your nightly schedule. there... isn't anyone else any damn way."

"...huh?" you stopped walking to look at the explosive boy, hand going up to rub the back of your neck as your head fell to the side in question. "what do you mean? everyone adores you, katsuki. including deku who you bully."

"no." bakugou brushed past you. "they adore my quirk and my abilities. shitty hair is someone, but he wouldn't get this. so there's only you. for now, at least."

bakugou started dealing the cards as he fell onto the couch. you raised a brow, hopping over to the couch and jumping on. you smiled at him, "well i'll be here for a long time, dude. so don't worry."

"i'm not fucking worried." he growled. "i know you will."

you smiled, sitting cross legged on the couch, picking up the cards he gifted you, staring at them hard. "so that means we're like, friends right, katsuki?"

bakugou rolled his eyes, placing a yellow 8 over the yellow 3. he glanced up at you, who was busy, concentrating on the move you'd be making.

"yeah. we're friends."

-&-

yayayay!
vote! follow!
omg ilysm! <3