Chapter 11

Kara's POV
"I said that I love her" I repeated my myself as she stared walking closer to me. "Can't and you wouldn't fall in love with the daughter of the person that killed our father" Screamed Alex. "I LIKE LENA SHE MAKES ME FEEL SAFE" I screamed back. "WHAT ABOUT MON EL YOU WILL JUST THROW HIM AWAY LIKE A TOY" she said getting closer. "HE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME MULTIPLE TIMES AND ONE OF THISE TIMES WAS WITH YOU" I screamed as I started to tear up. "Kara I'm...",

"save your excuses for later" I interrupted her as I walked away from her and went to my dorm. I opened my door and saw Lena looking at the note I took from her. "Why did you take this" she asked firmly. "Lena I can explain" I said trying to get close to her.

"Safe it I don't want to hear, what I want to know why YOU KISSED ME AND THEN WENT OFF TO MY BEST FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND AND KISSED HER" she screamed angrily. "She kissed me I tried pushing her away but she didn't back off" I said trying to hold her hands. "You can mess with me and hurt me but, if you hurt my friends I will show you a side that you don't want to see" she said firmly. "Lena I love you" I whispered trying not to cry. "KARA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT" she said angrily. "I WANT YOU" I screamed, "You just broke up with your boyfriend Kara you need to handle your feelings, so from now on stay the fuck away from me" she said and then left the dorm. I felt like if someone stabbed me in the back multiple times.

Lena's POV
I love kara so much but I can't have her because I might hurt her in a way. I walked down the hallway crying as I thought of Kara crying. "Are you ok Lena girl" I heard a voice that I despised a voice that always brought me shivers in my back. "Hey Lexa"