CHAPTER 24 NOT DONE WITH YOU

Rachel found herself awake when it was still dark. Ugh, alcohol insomnia. She closed her eyes and willed herself to sleep. But in a couple minutes, she knew sleep was out of reach. She was about to flop over and grab her phone when she remembered the guys,  and more specifically her guest, right beside her.
She tried to lie very still so she wouldn't wake him. Was he even there? He was so still and quiet.

As she listened for his breathing, she became aware of his presence. He must be awake. Quietly she whispered, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah. Did I wake you?"

"I don't think so. I wake up like this when I drink. "

"Are you hungover?"

Rachel answered, "Nope. You?"

"I'm ok. Just pissed that I can't go back to sleep. "

"Same," she laughed. "Since we're awake, let me show you something. Come on ...get up."

"What? No!" Yoongi hissed.

"You aren't gonna go back to sleep pissed off. Come onnn. I'll show you something cool, then we'll go back to sleep. "

"Gah! Fine!"

Rachel led him out to the pool, with him grousing all the way... well , once they got outside anyway. She insisted they sneak out without waking anybody.

"I've seen the pool."

"But have you seen the stars without city lights?"

"Yes. In the desert, in Dubai."

It was a clear, moonless night. Thousands of stars twinkled around the glow of the Milky Way.

"But have you seen them while skinny dipping?"

"What's that?"

"Swimming nude," Rachel giggled.

"WHAT?! We can't! What if someone sees?"

"Live a little, Min Yoon Gi!" she said as she moved away into the shadows and tugged her T-shirt over her head. "I'll take one end. You can have the other. Just float and look at the sky. It's like you're the only human on earth. "

He stood there at the edge as she slipped into the water. It was so dark, he could barely see her movements. 

"Come on. It's warm as bath water. This may give you an idea for a song. " Rachel glided silently toward the other end of the pool.

"Fuck it," Yoongi muttered as he shucked his clothes and eased in. The warm water welcomed him, a thousand silken fingers caressing his skin as he moved. This was pure bliss. He needed one of these, a heated pool waiting for him at the end of every long day.

The stars winked at him as he kicked back and floated under them, peaceful and still. It was like being one with the universe. He DID feel like the only human on earth, just like Rachel said.

Rachel... she was here too. Seeing what he was seeing. Feeling what he was feeling. Naked, like he was naked. Shit... he was feeling...restless now. He argued with himself for a couple of minutes. Should he disturb her? He couldn't stop thinking about her, naked. The same water that was caressing her body was caressing his body.

Just then, his hand brushed against her body. Was that an arm or a leg? Or her ass? He righted himself so he could get his bearings. And so his dick wasn't waving at her for attention.

As he wiped his eyes, he caught sight of her breasts above the water, just before she went under and surfaced to scoop her hair back from her face.

"Amazing, right?" Rachel grinned.

"So beautiful I want to reach out and touch them." Yoongi smirked, because she thought he meant the stars, but he was talking about her breasts.

Rachel swam over to the side of the pool and Yoongi followed.  He stopped inches in front of her.

"I want to kiss you," he said, in a warning tone that definitely wasn't asking for permission.  

"God, I hope you wanna do more than that," Rachel responded.

He fisted her hair and tugged her head back, latching onto her neck and kissing up to her ear. He ran his tongue along her jawline making her moan. He attacked her lips in a passionate blaze, thrusting his tongue in her mouth.

Rachel met his kiss with the same intensity. Her hands went to his slim waist, then up his toned back, down his muscular chest and finally around his perfect ass. She gripped his ass and pulled him to her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

His hard length brushed against her core. He stopped kissing her. His dark eyes met hers. He kept his gaze on her as he reached down and guided himself to her entrance and slid into her warmth in a single motion. Her eyes closed in contentment.

"Eyes on me," he growled.

Rachel opened her eyes, curious to know why.

He began thrusting with a deliberate pace, the water slowing their movements. The pool water diluted their natural lubrications, making the sensations much more keen. Rachel could clearly feel the head of his cock rubbing over her ridged walls and pounding into her cervix. This felt so different from anything Rachel had ever experienced.

Seeing the wonder in each other's eyes made the intimacy so much more intense. The sensation of fucking was all-consuming.

"I don't want to cum before you, " Yoongi panted.

"I'm close," she whispered back.

Several more strokes and he felt her tightening around him. She whined out, " Yoon... mmh.. Gi... ahhh!"

"I'm ...there...too," he groaned. He touched his forehead to hers.

"Shit!" he chuckled. "That was quick."

He took a deep breath. "Let's take this inside. I'm not nearly done with you."

"Oohhh, realllyyy?" Rachel asked. She was thrilled. Yoongi was so gorgeous. And S E X Y. He made her so damn needy. And she liked his attitude. He was upfront and mature.

Rachel hated those smarmy guys that acted like they were trying to steal something from you when they had sex. Then viewed you as a dumb easy slut like they had outsmarted you. Idiots! They usually couldn't even make you cum. She could tell Yoongi was nothing like that. He genuinely respected her.

They grabbed beach towels and made their way, very quietly, back inside towards her bedroom.

"It's freezing in here!" Rachel hissed as they hit the air conditioning of the house.

"Let's warm up in the shower," Yoongi smirked.

"Oooo, good idea," Rachel cooed.