21

of all the things my hands have held the best by far is you

the best by far
is you

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

DAISY

I blush furiously, breathing heavily as I hide my face in Seth's chest.

"You taste amazing baby." He tells me, his voice deep, while rubbing circles on my hips with his thumbs.

That of course didn't help the redness in my cheeks.

"How was it?" He asks, genuinely concerned.

"Good. Really, really good." I whisper. "Can you do it again?"

I've seriously never felt anything like that before.

Seth brushes my hair behind my ear with a chuckle. "You liked it that much?" I nod eagerly. "How about we go get some food and when we come back, maybe i'll still be hungry."

My eyes widen at his words. "Yes please."

~

My chest moves up and down as I try to slow my breathing.

Seth slowly stands up, so he can hover over me. His lips meet mine in a short kiss. "Fuck Daisy." He grunts.

Just like he said, after getting lunch we came back and continued where we left off.

"My turn?"

His eyes snap open and he looks at me in slight shock. "Why don't we wait until we're at my place? You're tired."

I brush my fingers brought his soft hair with a frown. "Today?"

"Someone's eager." He smirks, while his hands help me slip my underwear back on.

I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. "Can we please?"

"Whatever you want baby." He traces my jawline with his thumb. "Are you staying here? Or should I call Dustin to come pick you up?"

"Staying here."

He smiles and his lips find mine once again, but I certainly don't mind. He pulls away and leaves exactly three more soft kisses on my lips.

After waiting around, watching Seth give a few people tattoos while playing on my phone in between, it's finally time for the shop to close.