Rise!Izuku Midorya!The Next Saiyan Legend!

A young man who is pretty well built but still lean is seen in a tracksuit nervous looking around at his competition but still had a smile on his face due to excitement for a fight.Most of his competition already put him down as nothing to worry about.Izuku Midorya is his name secretly a Saiyan God but we'll talk about that later hehehe....Izuku seen the girl that he saved at the entrance of the Ua exams.He walks over her with a smile before a hand settles onto his shoulder.He obviously wasn't worried about it because he could easily  german suplex the guy.He looked back to see the guy who pointed him out for sleeping."If your about to distract her from concentrating then I suggest you leave now"The guy said his hand on Izuku's shoulder."Oh no I was just checking if she was okay because she looks very nervous!"Izuku says with a smile.Now that the guy was looking closer she was showing signs of nervousness and anxiety."Oh sorry I didnt notice.My Name is Tenya Iida."Tenya said putting his hand out for a hand shake."My name's Izuku Midorya!Nice to meet you!"Izuku said with a smile and gripped Lida's hand firmly.(Yeah Deku will act like Goku)

Lida was shocked by the handshake but smiled aswell."Guess you better go give her a pep talk."He said as he waved and started walking off as Izuku smiled and waved walking to the girl."Hey are you okay?"Izuku said with concern as the girl looked up at him blushing."Y-Yeah...Just a bit nervous is all."She said as she fanned her face for more reasons than one.Deku on the other hand even though he was calm looking in the outside he was having a hard time not blushing as he decided to take off his track suit off and seen in a Gi for the actual exam making The girl blush at his attire as he only smiled with confidence."Alright!you should just breathe In and out to calm down before you pass out okay?"He said a happy smile on his face."Y-Yeah..."She sad breathing in and out as she calmed down and smiled."Thank you!"She said being innocent and bright Deku feeling challenged as the resident Cinnamon roll smiles a soft closed eye smiling."No problem we-" he was cut off by a buzzard as he looks at her shaking in excitement."Well looks like it's time to fight I'll be seeing ya at UA!"He yelled laughing some running into the Place quickly fighting bots without One for All because if he used it now he'd break his arms and lose his chance of getting into UA

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi dead Bardock yelling at Goku to train Deku

Deku is seen panting his Gi torn some as he wipes sweat from his forehead fighting robots the parts and dead robots surrounding him his knuckles busted open bleeding."Alright I should have at least 130 points or so right?"He said contemplating as a bot comes at him to attack only to get back handed and dented.

With the pros....

The pro heroes were watching."My oh My!So many good potential heroes!"A woman said."Yes but they don't act much like heroes from what we've seen..."A tired guy said."Ha!I don't care none can beat Shoto!!!"A flaming man yelled as everyone sweat dropped."WE'LL SEE ENDEAVOR!"All Might said flexing his muscles some."Well time for fun I guess hm?"A mouse said pressing a button.'Young Midorya....I believe in you!You...You can Be the Next Symbol Of peace!'All might thought a proud smile on his face.

Back to the Exams....

Deku was still counting points when he felt the ground move and was bumped into by a random pink girl who looked at him blushing for a moment."H-Hey sorry!Are you okay?What's going on?"He asked as she got up and looked at him"Well uh Hot stuff..."She said Making Deku blush."There's a giant robot coming we got to go!!!"She yelled running scooby doo style as Deku turned around he was being bumped into by students running for their lives as Deku smiled nervously his saiyan side kicking in his Ki raising as he didn't even know he literally was going to fight the robot just for fun till he heard a scream...He looked and his eyes widened his eyes changing for a moment to emerald and his Ki flaring even higher than it was.

Meanwhile...

"what the hell?!Nezu We need to stop that thing the girl is going to be crushed!!"Present Mic yelled."Hate to admit it but he's right..."Aizawa said the mouse only laughed."fufu!I don't think so look!"He said pointing at Midorya.'Young Midorya...'All might Thought as he gulped hoping Midorya saves her.

Back to exams....

   Deku ran quickly before he jumped into the Air Ofa charging through his body and a little extra from his Ki he punched the robot shattering it as he was expecting broken bones he found none and he was happy but now he was falling."Think Izuku think!"Izuku yelled thinking to use his Arm to charge ofa through to hit the ground just at the right moment so he doesn't become human pudding.As he charged ofa through his body about to hit the the ground he was slapped then found himself floating then falling into the ground.He sighs in relief looking at the girl he saved earlier."T-Thanks"He said as he passed out from over exerting himself.

Meanwhile somewhere in space....

   A ship floats around as a Lizard like creature sits a throne his eyes quickly opening a cold sweat."That Power level...Reminds me of that stupid monkey...."He began to laugh manically then smirking."fufufu!Not that stupid monkey...But almost like it when we first met...I'll erase this pathetic Creature before they become a problem!"He yelled.

Somewhere in hell....

    Towa was sitting around bored as she felt the ki smirking."Oh Mira~....Seems you'll have a new opponent soon enough...Unlike that annoying Time Patroller..."She said as Mira smirked crushing a skull of a fellow demon.

Somewhere in a pod...

A creature opens his eyes laughing"Haha!Yes!YES!another one like Gohan but this time I'll win!"it yelled as the pod began to set course for earth.

Somewhere on the 'God Planet'...

A black haired man with spikey hair blocked at punch from a man with Black hair but spiked straight up as they both felt Ki they looked at each other."Did you feel that Geets?"The one asked as the shorter one looked at him."Of course I felt it Kakarot you clown!Do you think I'm some fucking Idiot Clown?!"He yelled As they both looked."We should probably check it out huh Vegeta?"Kakarot said as Vegeta crossed his arms smirking."Only if they're strong enough to challenge us!"He yelled laughing.

Meanwhile in heaven....

Bardock looks up from where he lay."Izuku...Be safe son... Remember what I've taught you...."He said smiling.

This is the story of the next Super Saiyan of Legends....Izuku Midorya!Rise to Legend!

____________________________________

Hey guys!I hope you liked this story!After this part from now on the story will most likely have parts that are 1500 words to 2500 words!Kinda got inspiration from a story I'll probably @ them on my message board!They are a really good Author!And I hope they keep doing what they're doing aswell!Anyways I'll get goin buh-Bye!