✟Chapter 14✟

Jungkook's eyes widened as I slipped my tongue into his mouth, to let him taste my blood.

Through labored breaths, Jungkook grabbed my wrists and pushed me back."What are you after." Jungkook said.

"I just want you to suck my blood," I told him.

"So you try to tempt me into it." He lifts up and irritated eyebrow and glares at me.

"Don't make that face. It's not like you don't want to, right. There's no way you don't want the Moon Childs's blood."

Jungkook was quiet for a moment before saying, "I'm fine for now."

"I don't want you to push yourself, so I'll make do with other blood for now," Jungkook told me.

"I know..Your really a kind one."

But that won't get me where I need to go.

I push myself towards Jungkook, as I hungrily covered his lips with my own. And that time, Jungkook did not refuse.

His lips were sweet, yet slightly cold. They reminded me of Jungkook's own gentleness

"I should have kissed you earlier if I knew it was gonna feel this good.." Meaningless words easily slipped my mouth. I looked up to see myself in his quiet eyes.

"So that's how you feel," Jungkook said.

"What are you doubting my words? Must you be so mean?"

"You never speak your mind," Jungkook said.

"I guess, you're right...But today I'm going to be honest."

For the last time, anyways. I'll be following you after I kill you.

"I'm sorry, that I gave you all this trouble, I haven't been honest with you. Thanks for being so kind to me. I'm, I'm sorry.

Jungkook doesn't have to forgive me, but I...

Guilt burned my chest. At least now, of all times, I want to do something for Jungkook. I put my hands around his neck.

"You're being so honest, almost unsettling so. But I'm glad you're being honest with me now." Jungkook said, his blood-red eyes softened, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Jungkook brought his face closer to mine. His cold lips came onto mine, yet warmth was still in the kiss making me melt into it.

Jungkook tongue entered my mouth and our tongues grappled and danced together.

We continued to kiss, changing angles again and again.

My consciousness melting away. Along with the front, I'd been putting up, and all my prejudices against Jungkook. Unable to think of anything else, my arms tightened around Jungkooks neck.

"..You're beautiful, in every way that counts," Jungkook said, breaking the kiss.

That was the best compliment I have ever received. At the same time, I had desperately had to hold back tears.

With our lips back on each other, Jungkook led me to the bed.

Jungkook tongue explored every inch of my mouth, greedily tasting the blood inside.

Right where I want you.

I took the knife that I had hidden.

I imagined the moment I plunged it into the Blood King's heart so many times. All I needed to do was what I mentally practice, and yet.

My hand trembled..

I had my quivering right hand with my left, trying to keep my knife in place.

No.

I can't.

I don't want to kill him.

This is what I was born to do, I need to see it through..!

No! I can't I won't kill Jungkook!

"If you swing that knife down..will that save you?" Jungkook spoke.

Looking down on me, Jungkook spoke as he saw what was hidden in my hand.

"Why?"

"The first day, when you first came here I saw your knife lying on the ground." I thought I had gotten lucky, that day.

So he knew from the start..

"I..must look pretty foolish to you, don't I..?" I said.

"Are you trying to kill me out of revenge?"

"That's part of it.."

This really isn't something assassin should say..

"I killed Ji-yong because I wanted to change how vampires, think. But, that's nothing but an excuse. But the truth is I wanted to get revenge as well. And for revenge, I killed the man that treated me like a brother. I killed the Blood King, and if I am to be killed for revenge, well...I guess it's karma."

I..I don't care about this sob story.

I failed my mission.

I had one more mission, ensuring my own end.

Energy poured out my body.

"I'll have water be brought to you." The moment Jungkook took his eyes off me, I turned my knife to my neck.

Before I could do anything, I felt a strong hand on my wrist, and before I knew it, my knife had been taken away.

White smoke poured out of Jungkook's hand after he touched the silver.

"Let go..." I told him, but he only held my wrist tighter.

"I asked you again. Why did you try and kill me?"

"I planned this out on my way."

"All by yourself? It is a pure silver knife easy to come across. Your movement are those who have been well trained. You expect me to believe that you did this all by yourself?" He asked.

"Just kill me quickly.." I didn't want to answer any more questions. My whisper melted into the rain pattering on the window.

◁━━━━◈✙◈━━━━▷

Hope you liked it.

I will publish another in a few minutes. 💜

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Vote
And
Comment💜

Bye, lovelies~