New Semester

Y/N POV

I'm having lunch JNPR and RWBY

Y/N: (groans)

I bang my head to the table

Jaune: Y/N, what's wrong?

Y/N: I'll tell you whats wrong, I am expected to call my parents and tell them how my first semester was at Beacon.

Jaune: That doesn't sound so bad

Pyrrha: Y/N hates doing it because they always ask the same question

Y/N: correction, it's two questions

Jaune: What are the questions?

Y/n: How's Pyrrha doing, and have you got a girlfriend yet

I Slams my head on the table once more

Ren: Well just tell her no

Pyrrha: Y/N says that once he does say no, a long conversation about how he needs to get his life in order happens.

Y/N: It's the worst time of year

Jaune: I'm sure Pyrrha get's asked the same question by your parents

Pyrrha: umm, not exactly

Y/N: They wouldn't dare say stuff like that to there prize child. They are too impressed with her grades and stuff like that

Pyrrha was about to say something when a loud bang came from the RWBY table. You looked over to see Ruby with a large binder saying 'the best day ever activities.

Ruby: Sisters... friends... Weiss. 

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

I turned around so i could have a proper look at Ruby.

Yang: This ought to be good.

I watched as Yang caught a berry in her mouth which was thrown by Nora.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby:I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

Y/N: (facepalm)

Nora: BOOOOO!!!!

Ruby: Look, guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

I watched as Yang threw an apple, which was supposed to hit Nora but ended up hitting Jaune. Why do I feel something crazy about to happen?

Jaune: Hey

Nora just laughed at Jaune as Pyrrha asked if he was alright. Nora then grabbed a pie and aimed at team RWBY.

Nora: I got it!

Nora threw the pie which ended up hitting Weiss in the face in mid-sentence. All of the team rwby looked over at team JNPR with shocked looks. Ren held his head in his hands, Pyrrha held her hands up to cover her mouth, and Jaune was sitting there in shock. Nora was pointing at me.