Chapter 4

BOW!

irregular update hopefully comin tomorrow night🤪

aint finna waste no mo time, excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy my babies💕

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"If you not gonna say anythin', at least give me some boundaries, or rules that I gotta follow."

"We not together though, I can't tell you what to do Jojo."

The taller sighed as he played in Sheyaa's hair, the man tucked in his chest as they laid down on his bed. It was an uneventful afternoon, the house quiet, the sound of footsteps letting them know that Kentrell and Joe were up and about.

"Ok, lemme ask you this then: do you at least want to give it a shot?"

"Of course." The smaller said easily.

Johnathan ran a hand down his face, slightly frustrated. "...Sheyaa, you bein' confusin' as fuck. You sayin' that we can't be together and won't give me any rules to follow...but you want to give it a try...but then you also got mad when I told you I fucked around with Kentrell. Like, what do you want me to do baby?" He asked.

The lightskin man watched Sheyaa's finger trace along the tattooes on his chest in silence, the brownskin man seeming to be collecting his thoughts.

"...I was upset cuz you kinda reminded me of a bunch of otha' niggas I slept with." And Johnathan slowly nodded at that, containing the surprised look that desperately wanted to show on his face. He had already suspected that Sheyaa had been with other men before, but hearing the man actually say it out loud was something he hadn't expected.

"I'm use to niggas usin' me fo' sex...sweet talkin' they way into ma' pants and then throwin' me out afterwards. So when you told me that you fucked around with Trell a lil afterwards, I got mad cuz I thought that you just said all that shit to me just to fuck. But after we talked at the soup kitchen...I actually feel like you meant what you said."

He leaned down, gently touching foreheads with the man, looking right into the coffee brown eyes that he was growing to enjoy looking at more and more. "Cuz I do. You know I'm an honest ass nigga, if I didn't like you like that, I wouldn't have poured my heart out to yo lil ass in that nasty ass janitor closet."

Sheyaa laughed lightly at that, making him smile at the smaller man, who tucked his face in his chest as he shyly glanced up at Johnathan.

Cute ass nigga.

"So it's already established that you like me, but Jojo...if you like me so much, why do all that with Kenny?"

At that, Johnathan gave a weak shrug, because it wasn't really some grand or good excuse. "I don't know...he was so persistent and cranky, you know how Trell is." And the brownskin man nodded, letting him know he understood.

"I don't like seein' him down. Shit, I don't like seein' any of y'all down or upset, it makes me upset. You know I like helpin' you guys so I just...helped him."

Sheyaa surprisingly didn't look mad, instead giving him a small smirk. "Did you like it?"

The taller man immediately felt his cheeks burn, remembering hazel eyes looking up at him so needily and making his stomach tighten, before bashfully nodding. "...Sorry, I just-"

The brownskin man actually laughed, before gently hushing him and tugging hard at his bottom lip. "...Is it weird that I wasn't even really upset at the fact that it was Kentrell? I actually kinda don't mind you fuckin' around with him or possibly Joe, I think it's kinda sexy." Sheyaa whispered, raising up to face him, smoothly sliding into his lap.