Chapter 1

Clementine had cheated on Y/N with Louis. Y/N and Clementine had a heated argument prior to this incident. Clementine thought they were not dating anymore but they still were. She finally confessed to Y/N and apologized to him.

Y/N: "YOU'RE SORRY! I don't give a fuck if you're sorry, this doesn't change what you did".

Clementine: "I didn't mean to. I thought we were broken up. We talked about it and then it went on from there".

Y/N: "So we have an argument and you think we break up. Then you go and sleep with Louis?"

Clementine: "I didn't sleep with him I just kissed him I promise".

Y/N: "Fuck your promises. I can't believe you right now. But you know what, I'm done with this shit. I'm out".

Clementine: "What? What are you talking about?"

Y/N: "I said I'm leaving this shit hole of a school and all the lying fucks that live in it!"

Clementine: "What?, you cant leave. Please don't leave I'm sorry I'll never do it again".

She goes up to hug him but he holds out his hand to stop her.

Y/N "Don't. I trusted you too many times and you always broke my trust. You and AJ were the only people I trusted. At least he hasn't betrayed me".

Clementine: "Look I'm sorry for everything I've done to you but please don't leave. I'll do anything you want just don't go". She says while bursting out crying.

Y/N: "No it's too late for that. If Louis makes you happy then go and be with him. I'm leaving so, Fuck Louis, fuck everybody in this school except for AJ because he keeps it real, and fuck you too. I'm out". He walks to the door.

Clementine: "Wait plea-"

He slams the door as he walks out the room. He heads to the gate and AJ comes over to him.

AJ: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "I'm leaving buddy, I just can't stay here anymore".

AJ: "What why not?"

Y/N: "There's too many liars at this school AJ. I can't stay here because someone will get hurt, so I'm leaving".

AJ: "Can I come with you?"

Y/N: "No buddy I'm sorry. It's gonna be dangerous out there so I'd prefer if you stayed here. Just be careful here too. You never know who you can trust".

AJ: "Ok, I'm gonna miss you".

Y/N: "I'm gonna miss you too buddy, but we might see each other some other day. But for now, Goodbye AJ. I love you buddy".

AJ: "Goodbye Y/N. I love you too".

Y/N gets down to AJ's level and hugs him.
They part from the hug and he walks out the gates. Now all he'll do is survive on his own.