▪️21 - Truth▪️

This was actually what had happened...

====================================

"Fine..." The lightning element clenched his teeth while narrowing his eyes directly at his friends.

"You want me to choose? Then, I'm choosing my little brother!" He answered, his friends' eyes widened in shock as if, they weren't expecting him to choose his little brother over them.

Cahaya glared menacingly at Petir. "Right...If that's your final answer, then don't be friends with us anymore..." He stated, his hands clenching into fists while glaring at the lightning element.

"I don't care! Because, family comes first! And also, don't you guys have little brothers like me? For once in your life, have you care a single thing about your youngest siblings? Have you seen where they were struggling at? Have you given them enough attention they needed? Support? Love? Because I didn't!" Petir snapped and sighed deeply.

"And, I'm going to correct all my mistakes I've done, for him..."

The lightning element turned around and walked away, leaving his friends alone speechless, with shock expressions plastered on their faces.

After school, Petir immediately dashed home, placing his bag in his room and quickly went back to school to do something.

=#=#=#=#=

Meanwhile, the earth element was placing his books- he didn't need for his next classes- inside his locker when all of the sudden, he felt a sharp blade behind his back, causing him to flinched and stood frozen on the ground.

"Why were you with my little brother earlier?" The lightning element- in his Thunderstorm form- asked with a threatening voice, making the earth element shivered in fear.

"I-I'll tell you everything! I swear!" Tanah stuttered, raising both of his hands up in surrender.

Petir huffed as he disappeared his thunder blade, changing back to his normal form and crossed both of his arms on his chest. "Talk."

The earth element sighed in relief and started talking. "I...I'm just trying to be there for him. Everytime he goes to school, he was always...feeling blue." He stated, heaving a sad sigh afterwards.

+=+=+=+=+

"Hey, Daun! Good morning!" Tanah greeted with a warm smile.

The leaf element forced a smile. "Good morning, big brother Tanah..."

+=+=+=+=+

"So, I wanted to be there for him, to at least...cheer him up a bit since..." The earth elemental's eyes gazed up at the lightning elemental's eyes, his face filled with worry. "I knew that something was bothering him, and I wouldn't tell it anymore because, I already knew the reason why..." He said, facing the lightning element sadly.

+=+=+=+=+

Daun was leaning on a locker door, both of his arms hugging his legs as he was sobbing quietly.

"Hey, Daun..." Tanah softly said as he gently wrapped his arms around the leaf element for a warm, comforting hug. "What's wrong, bud...?" He asked worriedly, patting his back gently.

"You don't need to know, big brother Tanah..." The nature element replied, sniffling afterwards.

The earth element sighed softly. "It's about your big brother, isn't it?" He calmly asked, earning a slight nod from the leaf element.

+=+=+=+=+

Petir furrowed his eyebrows. "Then, how did he become so cheerful all of the sudden...?" He asked, making the earth element smiled sadly from his question.

"I told him that..."

+=+=+=+=+

"Hey, everyone makes mistakes, okay?" Tanah softly stated. "Even me, I also make mistakes...like, I'm not fighting for myself. Instead of defending myself, I let the bullies take action against me, and I really regretted that mistake I've done..." He said, biting his lower lip as he looked down.

"But..." The earth element curved a small smile as he faced the leaf element. "Don't worry, I know your big brother will still accept you no matter how many mistakes you've committed." He stated, smiling sadly afterwards.

Daun faced the earth element gloomily. "But, why is it so hard to accept his apologies...?" He asked, his colorless, tired brown eyes stared at Tanah's dark, brown eyes.

"Maybe it's because, you haven't forgiven yourself yet..." The student councilor softly replied, gently stroking the little leaf element's soft hair.

"Forgive yourself, Daun..." He stated. "That way, you would feel relieve and maybe, it would make it easier for you to accept your big brother's apologies..."

"And..." Tanah lifted up the leaf elemental's head and gently caressed his small, soft cheek. "Stay who you are..." He softly said, smiling warmly.

"Just stay bright, cheerful and energetic because I know, that's who you are..."

+=+=+=+=+

Petir was speechless. He didn't know that Tanah was only trying to help his little brother. But then, he was always jumping to conclusions. He regretted hurting the earth element. And, he regretted being with his friends who were a bad influence for him. He should've made friends with Tanah instead of Cahaya and Air.

"I'm sorry, Tanah..." The lightning element apologized, sighing deeply afterwards.

The earth element smiled warmly as he placed a hand on the lightning elemental's shoulder. "It's okay. I forgive you..."

Petir curved a small smile as he raised his hand up for a handshake. "Friends?"

Tanah grinned as he accepted his hand, doing a handshake afterwards.

"Friends."

====================================

Question: Did I tricked you guys good? XD

Or not? ^^"