Chapter Twenty One.

Chapter Twenty One.

"How was the movie then?"

"We watched The Conjuring. Or at least half of it."

"Aw, did you guys cuddle up?"

"Actually no. I scared him, it was jokes."

"You should have filmed that! Would've loved to see that."

"Honestly Tony, it was absolutely hilarious. Anyways, how's you and Sand?"

"We're great." He said, not looking directly at me. There must be something he's not telling me.

"It doesn't seem so, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. We're absolutely fine."

"Do I have to ask her?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Nope, we're good. Now please, just shut up."

***

I get up to the sound of my alarm. Or so I thought it was. It was a text.

From: Sandra;D
Abi, I need to talk to u urgently. Can we meet up?

Sure Sandy, everything ok?

I'll tell u when we meet up

See u soon then yeah? Wait what time?

An hour ok? At mine?

I'll be there as soon as I can byeeeeeee xx

Thank u Abi, ly xxx

Now I was curious. What was wrong? Tony seemed off when I asked him how they were and now Sandy wants to see me, urgently.

I quickly got myself out of bed and showered and got dressed. I rushed downstairs and stole my dads piece of toast.

"Woah, what's the rush?"

"Sandra, I think something's up. She wants to see me urgently."

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm going to find out."

"Her and Tony okay?"

"You knew about them?"

"Yeah, since day one."

"He never told me. I had to find out but it's good because they're both good people and you know."

"Yeah, well you hurry alone. Tell Sandra I say hi yeah?"

"Okay, see you later dad." I kiss him on the cheek and put my shoes on and rush off. Before I head off I bump into Tony though. "You better have not done something to Sandra or I swear you'll be getting your ass whooped."

"What? What do you mean?"

"She needs to see me urgently. If I find out you have something to do with this, you're dead meat."

"I swear I haven't done anything bad."

"Good."

***

"Sand what's wrong? What's the urgency?" I say, as she hands me a drink.

"I really have to tell you something. I need your help too and I don't know what to do."

"It would help if you told me what the problem was."

"I- well I haven't told anyone.. Except Tony. My parents don't know but.. Well, I er.."