𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

You are ripped at every edge,
But you are a masterpiece
- Anonymous

Edited by AyeshaDamar

Ahira's pov.

"Its party time" We all shouted as we cheered our juice.

"Now I am gonna miss you all so much" Rehana pouted.

"Yeah!! " We chorused.

"Ahira when are you going to Pune? " Shifa asked.

"April 1st" I answered.

Everyone resumed their dinner. We all had decided to party tonight as yesterday was our last exam.

"Where is Ayesha? " Affan asked.

"She is not coming I guess" I said with a sad face.

Ayesha is my best friend. Yeah its been only two years that I met her but we have a different bond. Like something totally different. I can share the most embarrassing and nonsense things with her without hesitation.

"Can i join? " I heard a voice and turned my neck so quickly that it could have caused me a sprain.

"Ayshu" Rehana squealed.

"Excited much, are we? " Ayesha winked while I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You said you weren't coming? " I asked.

"Yeah!! But I came, common guys serve me something I am starving" She said while I narrowed my eyes more.

Then we all enjoyed till eleven at night and departed to home around eleven thirty.

"Ahira how are you going? " Affan asked sitting in his bike.

"Ahaan is coming" I said.

"I'll wait till he comes" He smiled.

"Ok Sufyaan is here, I'll go" Ayesha said as she saw her brother's bike.

"Ok bye" We chorused and she bid her adieu and went on her way.

"See Ahaan is also here" Affan said.

"Hey man" Ahaan greeted Affan and then after a small talk we also went home.

Ahaan is my brother and my best freind.

"How was the party? " He asked.

"It was awesome" I answered in mirth.

"You know dad is super angry" Ahaan exclaimed.

"When was the last time he wasn't." I said.

"I don't remember" He said and we both laughed.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Where were you?" An angry voice appeared behind us and Ahaan as usual made a face while I glared at him.

"She was with her friends and I went to pick her." He said and was about to go to his room when we heard the most irritating voice.

"Dad!!" Amira entered from the door wearing her knee length party wear and a tights.

"Why are you late my dear? " Dad asked in the most loving voice while Ahaan was continuously making faces.

"Stop it Ahaan" I hissed.

"What ? "

"I called Ahaan but he said he has to pick Ahira so he won't come" She said.

"You should have picked her first Ahaan, Ahira could have waited for some time" Dad said and I saw Ahaan clenching his jaw.

"Just see her outfit. What the hell is she wearing ?? " Ahaan roared.

"Watch your tone young man" Dad glared at him.

I hate when Dad and Ahaan argue because of me. Dad don't want me to go to Pune and Ahaan is fighting over that matter for past one week.

Dad said if I want to go then Ahaan will be moving out once I am out of Mumbai.
And Ahaan being the stubborn boy that he is agreed to it. I never felt any sort of fatherly connection with my father. Ahaan has always been a father figure for me.....My Guardian.

And I don't want him to suffer because of me. But here we are talking about Ahaan who never listens to anyone. Now I regret keeping my opinion of going to Pune for my higher studies.

Ahaan is doing MBA in Mumbai because he don't want to leave me alone in this lions den!!.

"Come lets go" I said dragging him out from there.
"What does he thinks of himself!! " He said clenching his hair.

"Guess what? You won't look handsome without your hair" I said and he chuckled removing his hands from his hair.

"Come lets sleep" He said and we went to our respective rooms.

I sighed looking at my hands. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. Life is a total mess.

My phone lit up with notifications as I switched it on.

I sat comfortably taking my pillow in my hand and started chatting with my cousins.

But then a specific chat caught my attention.
Azlaan's.
The name itself brings a light on my face. He is my cousin and my best friend. He knows everything about me. He is always ready to become my strength whenever I am upset.
After Ahaan he is the one with whom I am close in my family.

I chatted with him and said all the things that happened today and he was furious at my dad for telling Ahaan to get out of the house.

But Ahaan is happy though because according to him he is getting his freedom.
And it's not like he can't afford an apartment. He is been working since two years and is saving the money for future. And literally no one from home knows that he is working apart from me.

Because if dad comes to know that Ahaan is working then he will stop spending money on both of us. My dad gives all the things we want and taunts us equally.

I slept dreaming about my crush, my best friend, AZLAAN....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey My Dear Readers

I Know This Story Was A Flop Before And Had Lots Of Mistakes So I'm Editing This , With Some Changes Made.. And Also The Story Was Previously Known As "Love Of My Unpredictable Life" But Now Its Changed To "Her Guardian Angel"

I Hope You Guys Will Enjoy The Change.

Thank You🙏💕 And Stay Tuned. 😇

Until Then..
-rzs.

Keep Reading
Keep Smiling......