13

Author's POV

Luke currently in the Garton blacksmith and weapon shop. Chatting since he finish his quest this morning.

"did you hear the announcement ?" (Garton)

The owner Garton Forge asked while giving Luke some newly baked cookies.

"what announcement ? Did I miss something already" (Luke)

"about the new Sword Maiden arrived in our city. They announced this morning in the public" (Garton)

"mmmmmm~ *Gulp*..........oh really" (Luke)

Luke wasn't surprise about this. He expected this as Mariel reported this yesterday to him, which he received a terrible shocking expression that causes him to spit the soup to it's bowl. He is not surprise about Mariel's report but her sudden voice that spoke through his mind that he already forgot she can use telepathy.

"who is she?" (Luke)

"we don't really know however they will introduce her in the plaza and the royal family surely will there" (Garton)

"I see....*crunch*.........*gulp* your cookies are really good." (Luke)

"oh why thank you, I'm the one who made it" (Nina)

The daughter of the owner Nina Forge came out from the back holding a new looking sword.

"what are you looking at, impress" (Nina)

"yeah, I didn't know you can bake" (Luke)

"ack.....I can cook too you know!" (Nina)

"Ok now stop teasing her, are you done polishing that sword" (Garton)

"yes.............by the way Luke you don't have plan today right? How about we go to the plaza this afternoon" (Nina)

Nina asked Luke after returning the sword into a box.

"........................yeah sure why not" (Luke)

Luke actually have plan today, or to be exact an appointment, after spending his time yesterday just lying and eating around. He tried to do some quest today and he can not find Lilith to ask her to tutor him again. They said that she is sick so she must rest.

"what's with the long pause" (Nina)

"I just want to be sure if you were serious when you said that" (Luke)

"I am seriously inviting you!" (Nina)

"Ok, what time?" (Luke)

"3 pm, in this store don't be late" (nina

"I don't know about that, i intended to sleep after lunch. So if I arrive late it will beeeeee 6" (Luke)

"that's already evening. The event in the plaza already finish before you wake up" (Nina)

"no, 6 in morning" (Luke)

"just don't sleep!" (Nina)

"Ok fine see you later Nina, you too Mr Garton. Thank you for cookies" (Luke)

"*sigh* Seriously"(Nina)

"hahahaha he's just teasing you Nina, but that's really bold of you" (Garton)

Ever since Luke help them Nina take initiative to Luke fall for her. She has fallen in love with him and learn that he is super dense at same time.

"of course, in order to get into that thick headed I need to take action immediately. I heard that he is popular in the guild, so i already expect rivals " (Nina)