Dirty Chinos and Pick up Lines.

"Okay, where the hell are we going? I thought you said we were going out to eat? I wore my best Chinos for this so-called date, they're getting ruined."

"We are."

Killian rolled up his pants for the hundredth time in the space that they'd been walking to their destination, the Chinos were now up to his thighs, the fact that they hadn't been torn by his muscles by now, was a miracle.

"What, are you gonna slaughter a rabbit for me or something?" He pressed.

West inclined his head to scowl at Killian, who was walking behind him. "That's disgusting and wrong."

"Then, why are we walking through the woods? Are you gonna slaughter me, instead? Or push me off Mount East?"

"What--"

"Is this about the time I was mean to you and stuff? Cause I really am sorry. I honestly don't feel like dying today, can we just go back?"

West stopped in his tracks and turned back, a fleeting second later, he found himself chest to chest with Killian, who had accidentally bumped into him because his focus was more on his clothes, and being killed in the woods, than watching where he was going. He had originally planned to tell him to shut his mouth, but West found himself gazing at Killian's face, particularly his lips. He still remembered how soft they felt against his. It may have been an unwanted kiss, but it was still a kiss.
Killian, on the other hand, was still trying to register what was happening, but West stepped back before he could even comprehend it.

"We're almost there."

Killian wiped the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead, then cleared his throat, "There, where?"

"You'll see." West smirked. He held out his hand for Killian to hold on to.

Killian looked at West's outstretched arm, then grinned, "Don't mind if I do."

He grabbed West's hand then intertwined their fingers. They continued walking hand in hand until they reached a small clearing next to the lake.
Killian immediately gasped when he saw the whole setting. "You did all this?"

"Had a little help, but yeah. Do you like it? Or is it too much?"

West had filled the carrier of Paul's truck with blankets and pillows so they could be cozy and comfortable while stargazing. There was also a campfire burning next to the lake, West had found the perfect spot with a view of Mount East and the rest of Easton's forestry. They had tons of snacks and sweet treats, too. West had bought a week's worth, mainly because didn't know what to get, so he got everything.

"It's amazing, I--"

"Thank God, you guys are here. I was literally about to eat all your food." Brittany exclaimed as she emerged from the inside of Paul's truck. She had helped West set the whole place up earlier, then volunteered to watch their stuff while he fetched Killian.

"Thanks for not eating all our food, I guess." West responded in a sarcastic tone.

At the mention of food, Killian hurried to the cooler placed by the side of the truck and started rummaging for snacks.

Brittany bowed exaggeratedly before faking a horrible British accent. "Twas a pleasure."

"And thanks for helping. Will you be fine heading home on your own? It's getting pretty dark."

"Please. I have a Black Belt in Taekwondo."

"No..." West frowned,"You don't."

Brittany glared at West, she often wondered how they were even friends. She snatched a thin tree branch from the ground, then shoved it in West's face, "I have a stick."