Second floor

"Ok, so, you can hide everywhere into the house except the second floor." Little Brownie said, making Vicky, Berry and Nash nod.

       "But why can't we go to the second floor?" Chip asked, making Little Brownie look around before gathering the boys into a circle and whispering cautiously "The second floor is Sirius' territory. If you all but wander further than the last step of the stairs, Sirius entire wrath will fall upon you."

     The boys parted away, bursting into a fit of laughter and giggles.

     "Anyways, who's gonna count?"

      "Me, I suppose. I can't stand still for more than five seconds and when I do, I start laughing and the seeker finds me immediately." Berry shrugged, making the boys nod through waves of agreeing sighs.

     "Go lean against that wall and don't dare peaking then." Little Brownie said and Berry took his position at said wall whilst the boys started to run in all kind of directions.

     "One, two-"

     "Boys!!"

      The boys stopped in their tracks, turning to look at the threshold where Bullock, the bull shifter of the clan was standing with a scowl plastered on his face. From behind him a small boy was peaking at the group of young shifters, his eight years old frame shaking in fear.

       "This is Teddy. He is the new member of the clan and I want you to make him feel welcomed."

      Bullock pulled Teddy from behind his back, making the tiny boy grab his hand in fear and turn his back at the boys. He then tangled his body around the bull's leg, muffled whimpers accompanying his mad trembles.

     " Hi! I am Chip and I like peanuts. You don't have to be afraid, this place is pretty safe.... unless the clan is under attack... which happens twice per month... but this ain't relevant. Anyways, we were playing hide and seek. Do you wanna join? You can team up with me." The future chipmunk shifter said, making Teddy press himself harder against Bullock's leg.

      "Chiiiip!" Nash tsked, flicking the back of Chip's head softly. "You are scarring him harder!"

      "Sorry..." Chip backed away reluctantly, letting Nash walk in front of Teddy and caress his cheek gently.

     "Hi there! I am Nash. The man you are hanging on is my dad. Would you like to let him go before I become too jealous?"

      Teddy gasped, pulling away from Bullock and looking at Nash in fear.

      "S-sorry..." He began saying, but the words didn't even leave his mouth well and Nash pulled him into a tight embrace.

      "Better!I was jealous that my dad got to hug you and I didn't. You looked too cuddly for your own sake."

      Nash and the boys chuckled whilst Teddy's face reddened into a dark blush.

      "Well then, I suppose I will leave Teddy in your care, Nash. Behave and don't get yourself in any trouble."

       Saying this, Bullock knelt in front of Teddy, turning him around by his shoulders before smiling apologetically.

      "I am sorry I can't show you your new home yet, but after I finsih my work, I will come to pick you and Nash up."

     "Okay" Teddy whispered shyly, turning to look at the group of boys when the bull shifter left the room.

      "So, these are Vicky and Berry, you already acquainted Chip and Nash, and I am Little Brownie." The older of the boys said, pointing to each of the boys as he said their names.

      Teddy looked up at twelve years old Brownie, his 6' frame making the boy gulp loudly.

      "You don't look that little" he said mindlessly, covering his mouth with his hand when he realized what he said.

      Brownie chuckled, ruffling Teddy's hair and making the boy squeak in surprise.

      "I know. When I was six, I was smaller than my relatives so the name just stuck."

      Teddy nodded, blushing when he realized the other boys were watching him silently.

    "Sooo... You wanna play hide and seek with us?" Chip asked once again, his expression breaking into a wide grin when Teddy spun his head in agreement.

  "For the start, you'll team with me so you get used to the house. After, we're splitting away, ok?" Chip said, making Nash cough.

     "I want to team with Teddy."

       "But I was the first one to ask him to team with me!!" Chip pouted, his loud voice echoing in the entire house.

      "When two fight, the third wins, so I'll team with Teddy." A new voice said, and Teddy was pulled towards the boy named Vicky. He was the only one with blond hair, whilst all the other boys had dark locks and Nash had red hair.

      Looking up at Vicky, Teddy felt his heartbeat quicken and cheeks burn like hot lava. The blond was so pretty and his eyes were so green and sharp that the boy felt enchanted only by looking at them.

     "...snake"

     Teddy frowned, looking up at Vicky in confusion.

     "I said I am a snake. Both my parents are, so I should be too. This is why my eyes look like this."

       Teddy nodded, smiling cutely at the taller boy.

      "I like them! You are very pretty!"

     Vicky blushed, looking away from Teddy with a strain but flustered face. Even if Teddy was a head smaller than Vicky, he still succeeded to make the taller boy embarrassed.

     "Can we start playing? I'm getting bored." Berry intervened, making the boys nod before spreading around the house once again.

     Vicky caught Teddy's hands in his slightly bigger one, pulling the boy out of the living room and after him. Then they hid into a small storage room, giggling loudly with their chest pressed together and hearts beating mad. Teddy could feel butterflies into his tummy every time the pretty boy was touching him. 

      At the fifth round of Hide and Seek, Chip and Nash decided, jealously, that Teddy was good enough to find hiding places by himself. So when the next round began, the boy had to let go of Vicky's hand and wander by himself into the house.

     This is how he reached the stairs, deciding to go to the second floor where it would be harder for Berry to find him.

     So, my dear, sweet queers and straights, this is my new book. The chapters won't be too long, but they'll be (hopefully) more frequent.

      Lots of potatoes for you, loves! *hits everyone with potatoes FULL OF LOVE AND STARCH*