Chapter eighteen - ...I got this? (part 2)'

Nobody's POV

"And...we missed it, hah," Y/N huffed in exhaustion, breaking to bend over to catch his breath. "Damn, maybe we shouldn't have dragged introductions and good wishes as long as we had whenever we ran into someone."

"Woah! That was fun! Don't tell me you are exhausted from that boppin' jog?" Hina cried, directly at him after peerin down to meet his upwards gaze.

"Yeah!" Eva called, catching up to them. "Aren't you suppose to be the fittest of us, Y/N-san?"

He sighed before breaking into a sarcastic smirk. "No...I'm totally fine, just ignore the beads of sweat rolling down my cheeks."

The duo blinked in unison to signify their inability to understand the sarcastic approach he had opted for. "Nevermind, well, do you mind helping me find out how this whole tournament is going to be run?"

"Sure!" replied Hina excitedly as her gaze was absorbed into the distance to a passer-by. About seventeen with medium build, optimal for this sort of sport, though not top notch, his hair was messy as if he just woke up leading "Hey! Sir, are you competing?"

"Umm...yes?" he replied, clearly uninterested with better things on his mind...that was until he learnt of who he was talking to. "Hold on, you look familar...what's your name?"

"Hikawa Hina!"

He let out a squeak upon hearing the words flow into his consciousness. "You...You have to forgive me," he said briskly. "I-I didn't know."

"Of course you didn't," she replied sweetly, smiling in a friendly manner. The latter custom sent him into a blushing mess. "Now, could you kindly share with us what you've learnt?"

"O-Of course-wait! Are you-"

"Wakamiya Eve!" Eve exclaimed excitedly, striking a pose. "At your service!"

Y/N had to prevent himself from drowing with laughter that one look at the boy's reaction had sent him into. Utter shock, disbelief that was excellently blended with a little awe and wild lunacies. He allowed a few minutes for the fan to get to know his idols, of which he did not want to know whether he used certain scenes them for more...private reasons.

Although he would be lying if he said he wasn't impatient and mildly contemptful towards the fan, he could understand the reasoning for the overly-earger, and nervous, questioning and request for autographs and selfies. "It's simple," he chided mentally. "You don't get many opportunities to see your favourite idols whom most likely don't even acknowledge your existence."

"T-Thank y-you," the fan stuttered, his voice full of gratefulness and admiration. "I-It means a lot for me, still...I can't believe this is actually happening-"

"Of course, it's nothing!" Eve assured him energetically, slapping him with some force on the back. The act caused him to straighten to uncomfortable heights.

He felt a pang of extremely mild anger...no, more like jealousy. He was almost wrathful on himself mentally when it came to his attention that such feelings had sprouted sub-conciously. He could understand the logical reasons for such, they were his friends, and he was at that age-the exact age when such hormones would begin to take interim control and let loose a torrent of sexually arousing thoughts and luncies as results which responded to the craving for such intimacy.

"Y/N-san?" Hina questioned, giving him a light poke aimed, and collding, with his left cheek.

"Gah! Sorry," he replied, re-entering reality. "Oh and-" he cut himself of as he lightly removed Hina's prodding finger from his face. "that feels weird."