🔥12🔥

I was walking to work.

" good morning!" I said

" morning!" I heard jimin reply.

" hello Y/N!" My Boss said

" hello!" I said as I wore my apron.

" well today you will have a new partner in work with you!" He said as me and jimin looked at each other.

" but aren't the two of us enough?" I asked

" I know but you can't do it all!" He said as me and jimin looked at each other again and nodded.

" we can! me and jimin always take turns doing the cashier and the waiter and the chef!" I said as boss shook his head.

" that's why I changed the rules!" He said as we both groaned.

" anyways who will be our new pal?" Jimin asked annoyed.

" hello!" We both heard a familiar voice.

NO ITS NOT TAEHYUNG!!!
NOT JUNGKOOK!!!!
NOT EITHER OF JENNIE AND JISOO!

IT IS THE ONE AND ONLY:

" Minatozaki Sana here!" She said as she entered.

Me and jimin our mouth hung open.

" Sana will be the waiter,Y/N the cashier,and jimin the chef!" He said as Sana came and wore the apron.

" goodbye my partner in crime!" Jimin whined.

" goodbye.." I said as I wiped my non existent tears.

" hi Y/N! I just wanted to apply for a new job!" Sana said as I fake smiled.

" honey, remember she is married to Taehyung!" Jimin said through the kitchen window.

Costumers came and came as we were working.

" what can I get for you?" I asked

" you stressed?" Tae said as I looked up and smiled.

" I am fine no worries!" I said

" don't hold up the costumers behind you what do you want?" I asked

" as you usual what I ordered yesterday including jungkook cause he is coming! And don't forget!" He said

" A KOOKIE LOVES COOKIES!!" Me,tae and literally jimin from the kitchen window completed.

" go sit down." I said as he went.

Sooner jungkook came as he waved at me and went and sat next to tae,Jimin did the drinks as I gave Sana the drinks.

She went to the table and no costumers on he counter now I looked back at jimin who laid his head on the small window as we were chatting a little.

" gurl, watch out for your man.." jimin said as he pointed at Sana, I looked at them and saw sana's hand playing with Taehyung's hair.

The other hand on his shoulder caressing it.

Why the hell is she touching him? He is my freaking husban- wait why do I care?
Y/N's thoughts- I DONT KNOW BECAUSE PROBABLY YOU LIKE HIM?
Maybe I do
Y/N's thoughts- THEN GO GET YOUR MAN!!

I got flustered when Sana started touching his face.

" SANA we need you!!" I said.

" I have to go!" She said as she came.

" what is it?" She asked.

" since there are no costumers now! I need you to help me to pick up the cups and stuff as I will wash them and you will dry them.." I said she pouted.