6

ғιrѕт daтe - ғrad

"L-luka..you work here?"

"Yeah, gotta make money somehow... do you wanna get a table, we could sit and chat there?"

"Sure." you said giving him a kind smile as he led you towards the back of the cafe.

He pulled out a chair for you as he ushered you to sit down, before sitting down himself.

"Wow..so you're actually real French Boy?" you joked, teasing him with the pet name.

"Of course I'm real, I told you I wouldn't lie to you [Y/N]"

"Okay hold up, how'd you know it was me when I walked in?" you asked still wanting to know how he knew what you looked like.

Luka pulled out his phone and it showed a picture of you along with an audio recording. It was published on a website titled "Ladyblog".

"Alya published a picture of you along with the interview she did when you arrived."

You facepalmed and put your head down on the table. "Did she have to go and publish it?" you said mumbled since your head was down.

"Don't worry, you did great [Y/N], besides this picture of you is really pretty." Luka said with a slight laugh at the end.

"Stop flirting with me..." you deadpanned while lifting your head up to meet his charming blue eyes.

You found yourself staring into his mysterious blue eyes, admiring his face and how soft his skin looked...damn he was cute..

"Like what you see?"

You snapped out of your daze before waving your hands around while flustered.

"STOP IT LUKA!!!" you frowned while turning away from him.

He smiled giving another one of his sweet chuckles of joy. "I'm only joking with you [Y/N], besides you look cute when you're flustered.

"...."

"So are we just not gonna talk about how you completely look like an emo boy? Black nails, are you serious Luka?" you said with a growing smirk.

"Hey! it's a fashion choice, black is in right now." he defended himself, while propping his elbows on the table.

"No honey, black left along with hot topic in 2005.." you teased him and couldn't help but giggle at the end.

He only rolled his eyes and joined you in laughter.

Ahem "I have to close shop now.." Emily stated standing by the counter with an impatient look on her face.

"Sorry Emily, C'mon [Y/N] I'll walk you out." Luka said while standing up and holding out his hand for you to grab a hold of.

You told a hold of his hand...it was soft and warm. As soon as you touched his hand it was almost as if a small shock of electric pulse was sent through your body. It was different, but nice.

He guided you towards the back of the cafe before letting go of your hand to open a door.

"Let me just grab a few things and then we can go." he said before disappearing into the other room.

♡♡♡

''Wait wait wait, so you're telling me your mom got turned into a supervillain and tried to ruin the music festival with her ship?" you asked as you two walked down the streets of Paris with your hair blowing in the wind.

"Yeah! I know it sounds totally crazy but it happened!" Luka claimed while walking beside you.

"Tch weirdo.." you mumbled under your breath as Luka let out a slight chuckle.

"You're a very funny girl [Y/N], I'm glad we got the chance to meet up" Luka exclaimed while smiling at you.

"Th-thanks but I wish it wasn't so cold.." you said while shivering and rubbing your arms.

"Here, take my jacket." Luka offered while taking off his blue hoodie.

Oh shit...here we go again, another cliche 'romantic' moment.

"N-no I'm good.."

Luka only frowned and continued to walk beside you. The cool breeze nipped at you skin as your walked looking down.

"Luka, I..um, I think I can go home from here, thanks for walking with me." you stopped and pivoted on your heels so you could turn around and face him.

"No problem [Y/N] it was nice to meet you, I hope we can hang out again soon." he replied soothingly.

His voice..it was so soothing. It's like everything he said was song lyrics flowing casually with his calm attitude.

"I'll catch you later [Y/N]." he soothed as he began to walk away.

"Uh Luka..." you questioned jogging up to him.

"Hmm?"

You stepped on your tip toes and placed a soft kiss on his cheek and stood back to admire the soft blush on his cheeks.

"That's what people do in France right?" you grinned.

"Actually we don't physically kiss people on the cheek." he recalled before chuckling.

".........you suck" you retorted

"Bye [Y/N]" he waved as he began to walk off.

"Bye Luka..."

♡♡♡

Walking down the streets of Paris at night wasn't ideal but you spent a little longer with Luka then you had planned to. It didn't bother you but something about him made you feel weird..and tingly.. The silhouette of the Agreste house came into view as you trudged along in the cold.

"Meow~" you heard a voice say from above you as you walked.

HOLY SHIT I NEED TO GET HOME QUICK.

You were quickly walking to the house before a dark figure landed in front of you.

FRICK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!

"Whats a pretty little lady like you doing out here this late?"

EW A CREEP!!!!!!!

The figure stepped towards you and you could finally see their face, they looked to be a person in a cat costume with dark green eyes.

"NO SIR I'M NOT INTERESTED IN BEING A SUBJECT TO YOUR PROSTITUTION SERVICES!!!" you screamed as you pushed past them and ran home.

THERE'S NO WAY IM EVER GOING OUT ALONE BY MYSELF AGAIN!...