12. His Arrival

PREETI'S POINT OF VIEW

A car honked outside the door. Papa, mummy and Anshul walk to the door to welcome my in-laws. I was walking behind mummy because I was afraid to seeing him.

I don't know what is this feeling. I want to see him and wants to look into his beautiful eyes but at the same time I don't want to come in front of him due to shyness.

There black Audi R8 car is parked at our driveway and trust me this is the most beautiful car I ever see in my town. I only saw this car on internet and now it is parked on our driveway.

Keerti hopped out from the car from the passenger side and Akhil dad and Neeta maa hopped out from the back seats. They had a huge grin on there faces when they walked to us showing their happiness to see us. But my eyes is only looking for one face which I don't see yet. I know he is in the car but why he is taking to much time to come out from the car.

Eager much..

I blushed at my own thoughts.

After felt like eternity the driver side door of the car opened and I can only saw a black hair guy and I know who is the guy. I can recognize him even in my sleep.

When Siddharth finally hopped out from the car I saw a beautiful site in front of me. He look very handsome in dark blue button up shirt with dark jeans. His hair is falling on his forehead covering his forehead and he has his black shades on making him look like a model.

He removed his shades look towards me. He locked his gaze to mine like I am the only person he wanted to see.

He is still holding the door of car's driving seat. He looked at me like I am the only person present here. Well I can't blame him because everything around me is become blur and I can only see him.

We both are looking at each other, forget about our surroundings. My heart is beating faster looking him in front of him. I wanted to avert my gaze from him but like my eyes wants to see him only, they are not ready to move away from his beautiful face.

"Chill bhabhi, take your time no one looking at both of you." I came out from my dream land when someone  whispered in my ear.

Keerti was standing beside me with a teasing smile. I turned into crimson red and looked down when I come to know she caught us red handed looking at each other.

"Welcome.." I said while hugging her.

"I missed you bhabi.." she said while pulling off from the hug.

I chuckled softly and  patted her right cheek lovingly.

I walked to Neeta maa and Akhil dad to touched their feets. They both blessed me and Neeta maa pulled me in a motherly hug when I touched her feet.

Siddharth also walked to us and touched Mummy and Papa's feet and took their blessings.

"Come inside beta. You all must be tired from journey." Papa said to Siddharth and keerti while putting his hand at the Siddharth's  back.

His eyes once again met mine but this time I looked down immediately and I felt warmth in  my cheeks. I do not have enough courage anymore to met his gaze.
........................................................................

Everyone is sitting in living room and I was in kitchen preparing lunch for everyone.

Keerti wanted to help me but I stopped her and said her to sit with everyone, I'll manage.

She must be tired from the journey. After all from Delhi to Saharanpur it took minimum three hour. If you don't caught in traffic.

After preparing the lunch I went to livingroom to call everyone for lunch.
Everyone is sitting there having talk. Keerti and Anshul are talking about some gadgets and show her something in his phone. Mummy is talking to Neeta maa while Akhil Dad is sharing his experience of traveling.

Only one person is sitting quite and now looking at me but I didn't  dare to look his side.

I never saw Siddharth talked much. May be he is a man of few words or he only talks when the person is really closed to him.

Siddharth eyes dragging holes to my skin I can feel it. I can feel the goosebumps in my whole body which he is causing right now. I didn't look at his side, afraid of might lost in his beautiful coffee brown orbs.

" Papa lunch is ready." I nervously said try to control my heart beats.

I saw at the corner of my eyes his lips curled into a smile. He is grinning while looking down. He is well aware that he makes me nervous.

"Akhil ji bate to hoti rhengi. Let's have food first."Akhil dad nodded his head as yes.

"okey" he said while getting  up from his seat and everyone followed him.

I served lunch to everyone and especially Anshul because he is a mess when he served his food himself  so I served him before mummy could asked me to help him.

I don't  know how he managed in his hostel.  Yeah maybe his girlfriend help him.

I also served to Siddharth carefully not to brush my hand or anything to him. I will be hell nervous if something like this would happen.

So to avoid this kind of incident, I decided to eat after everyone.

"Preeti...why aren't you eating?" Neeta maa asked me while eating her food.

"I will eat later." I said with a smile.

"No, come here and eat with all of us."she said in authoritative but motherly manner.

"Arre...Preeti.. why are standing there. Come eat with us. You eat nothing since morning." Papa said, looking at me.

Yeah.. its true I eat nothing since morning. I don't have appetite much and I was busy also doing house chores and last minute preparations so I didn't get a time to eat anything and I don't realize it until papa remind me.

I am used to it. I mostly skipped my breakfast and had lunch directly. I eat only two meals. Not because I am in some kind of dieting or anything. I just don't eat much.

I nodded my head and make my way to sit beside Keerti.

"Where are you going, come sit beside Siddharth."

My eyes immediately turn to Siddharth and he is already looking at me like he also wants this. Keerti is smirking looking at both of us.

I hesitate pulled the chair and sit beside Siddharth. I can feel his gaze on me. His body gave me a different kind of warmth. I love this feeling whenever he is near me. I feel protected.

I stretched my hand forward to take curry and at the same time Siddharth also stretched his hand forward to take the same curry, our hand brushed to each other. His hand felt warm against my cold one. We both looked at each other's eyes, our gazed locked and I felt warmth on my face.

I know I am blushing. Why I can't control myself blushing in front nod him. His mere gesture is enough of me to turn my cheeks into crimson  red.

Our gaze broke by a throat clearing of keerti

"Love birds.." Keerti murmurs under her breath.

Siddharth gave her a glare and make me blush even more.

'Uuuggghhh...this is the second time when keerti caught both of us staring at each other.'

After that incident we both ate our lunch in silent. I avoided to look at Siddharth's side and any kind of physical touch in whole lunch.