28: pull out game strong

it was an unusually cool august night when michael proved that his pull out game was strong.

however, let's start from the very beginning, shall we?

three weeks have passed since the day of devon's life changing llama story, and they had both managed to not die. they never spoke about sex except for when they went to therapy classes, which had sufficiently gotten awkward as luke constantly questioned their relationship and whether or not michael had put the cockalini alfredo in her pasta bowl yet (a phrase that he had learned from devon, much to michael's dismay).

not once had they discussed sex until it happened.

it seemed like michael spent all his time at devon's house now. he rarely saw his family except for on sunday nights, which were mandatory family dinners, before sneaking out and returning back to devon's. it's not like his parents were simply okay with this, but they didn't want to upset him anymore. they had lost their son long ago, and it was too late to get him back.

"fucking hell michael," devon swore, slamming her remote down on the coffee table. "you suck at this game, why do you always beat me though?"

"maybe it's because you suck even more than i do?" michael taunted, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

devon pursed her lips, giving him a sweet smile. "is that a challenge?"

"never said it was, but it seems like this will end up benefiting me in the long run so... yes."

she held back a laugh as she pretended to pounce on him, pushing him against the couch and causing his remote to land on the floor with a thump. she left a sloppy kiss on his jaw, making him scrunch up his nose. "gross," he muttered with a smirk.

and suddenly he was on top and in control, working his lips furiously against hers as she moaned repeatedly. he tugged at the hem of her shirt, signaling that he wanted it off. working together, they had successfully removed devon's shirt as well as michael's, leaving their bare stomachs touching. things changed, however, when he fingered the waistband of her sweatpants. "michael," she murmured, which he had mistaken for another moan. "michael," she said again, this time more loudly.

"what?" he responded, suddenly breaking the kiss and panting heavily.

devon searched his eyes for any hint of lust and found something more than that - she found passion and desire. suddenly all the weeks and months of therapy had faded away. suddenly nothing mattered to her more than michael, and she realized that she was truly in love with this crazy stupid boy.

"i'm ready."

michael's eyes widened as similar thoughts raced through his head. screw tom and his therapy classes. screw his parents. screw charlie. this was the girl he wanted most, and this was the girl he would prove it to tonight.

in one swift motion he was carrying her into the bedroom, careful not to knock her into any pieces of furniture. he placed her on the bed before quickly reattaching their lips and soon the only thing separating them from one another was their skin. they had both done this plenty of times, but they seemed to have forgotten one crucial element that helped not produce new life and maximize safety.

luckily, devon was on the pill, but michael didn't know that.

too caught up in the moment, michael put the cockalini alfredo in her pasta bowl. after twenty seven long ass chapters, can you believe it? the dirty had finally been done. he thrust in and out as devon raked her nails along his back, leaving michael with a euphoric feeling. the cursing and panting had become so loud that they were scared of the neighbors filing noise complaints. as they both reached their climaxes, michael's weight fell on devon as he rolled off her, both breathing too heavily to say anything.

michael was the first one to break the silence. "well this sucks," he stated, rolling onto his side to face devon.

devon froze, scared that he hadn't liked it or regretted what had just happened. "what?"

"we were both, like, two months clean," he replied sadly, but a cheeky smile played on his lips. "you're soooo lucky my pull out game is strong."

he thought for a moment before continuing. "but seriously, we just broke the one habit we've been going to therapy for."

devon rolled her eyes, curling up against his chest. "i guess some habits are just hard to break."

-

uh yeah so that happened

OK SO MY KNEE SURGERY IS THURSDAY THAT'S TWO DAYS FROM NOW PRAY FOR ME PLEASE

god i hope everything goes ok

well anyway thanks for reading this sorry for the lack of smut this is not fifty shades of grey you filthy sluts ;0

oh p.s. for the phone case thing i decided i'm either getting the ahs one, the "cool kids don't dance" one, or the mind over matter one so if you'd pLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS YOUR FAV I WOULD LOVE YOU TILL THE DAY I DIE XOXOXOXO