Bonus Chapter 28-A New Path

COPYRIGHT ACT 2016

This is a rewrite of Chapter 28 that was previously written in Rebecca's POV, now it's from Andrews perspective. I advise that you read her chapter first.

(Guys do me a Favour and plug in your earphones and listen to the song above on low volume while reading. I promise it's a VIBE!!......Happy Reading!♡)

Andrew's POV

There was no denying how devastated I felt as I sat in a meeting and not registering one word the man presenting was saying.

How could I listen when my mind was on her and how I've single handedly fucked up everything good in my life. I was alone and it was all my fault.

She saw you having sex with another woman. She saw you with her own two eyes, and that's worst than just hearing about it. It will forever be in the back of her mind. Its your fault that she nearly died that night and you killed your daughter. How does it feel?

My subconscious taunts me and I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up abruptly with the chair screeching loudly to accommodate my movements. All eyes turns to me and the speaker stops talking.

I turn on my heel, dashing through the door.

"Mr. Staunton, the meeting.", the man at the podium says.

"Finish without me.", I hiss at him before making my disappearance.

I hurriedly walk into my office before any of my employees could stop me and lock the door, before discarding my jacket and tie then sliding against it to the floor.

I clutch my head in my hands and grasp the roots of my hair to try and stop the pounding. But the feeling did not cease.

Memories straight from the days I met Becca to her having Drew, my success, our marriage, then having Lizzy comes crashing down has it halts on her tear stricken devastated face in the hospital when she woke up and remembered everything. When she found out she lost the baby. When she was faced with my cheating.

A river of tears come flowing down now and for the first time in a long time I whispered a prayer.

"If you're listening, I ask for your forgiveness. I have commited a sin, one that's inexcusable. I know my punishment is to lose her but I cant. Even though my actions don't show it, I love her more than anything else and I'm so sorry for hurting her. I promise that I'll change and won't ever go back down that dark path again. Please just give me the strength to somehow get her back. Please."

It's been over two months since I last saw her despite my efforts to see if she was really okay and my nights were filled with nightmares of her lifeless body being flung over the back seat and she clutching her stomach desperately in the accident.

You've hurt her, you sick fuck. You've murdered your own child. She'll never take you back after this, you'll never get to see your kids again. You'll be alone for the rest of your life. Alone.Alone.Alone......

I let out a groan, stand up and connect my fist to the concrete wall twice. Instantly blood appears but I couldn't careless.

My phone rings from my table and I walk to grab my handkerchief and tie it around the wound before answering the call.

"Yea?"

"Man what're you doing, is everything okay?", Joi asks.

"No, everything is not okay.", I deadpan.