Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date

It was the middle of the week and it saw time for the 6th date for Izuku but luckily the girls told Izuku who was the next person just to save some time.

'Okay so my 6th date Kendo I'm kinda nervous about this, the main reason is because I haven't spent that much time with her so I don't know exactly what she like, but I do know she does like martial arts' Izuku thought.

But this was when Aizawa was looking at Izuku with intimidating look cause he look up straight meanwhile kinda was in her class kinda worried too.

'Alright today is my turn but should we do I'm not exactly the girl who goes on dates now that I think about it we both want to improve our fighting styles maybe something like that if so I can visit the dojo to if they could help out' Kendo thought.

Meanwhile during most of her day the girls from her class noticed that she was acting a little off.

"Hey Yui is it just me or was Kendo acting really weird for most othe day" said ???.

"I don't know what you mean Setsuna" said Yui.

"Well I mean she look like she was looking out to space or something during most of class" said Setsuna.

"I have to say she right Kendo did act weird I hope that she fine" said ???.

"See even Ibara agrees with me" said Setsuna.

This was when 3 girls came by.

"What's going on over here" said ???.

"Oh hi Reiko we're just say that Kendo was kinda off today" said Setsuna.

"Really is she okay" said ???.

"Don't worry Kinoko she fine she probably has something on her mind" said Yui.

"Speaking of her where is she" said Setsuna.

This was pony try speak but she some trouble to say it in Japanese.

"Last I saw her, she um um was getting ready in room" said pony.

"She getting ready" said Kinoko.

"Ready for what" said Reiko.

"Let's go find out, stealth mission" said Setsuna.

Then they waited outside of Kendo room while they were in one of the room look behind the open door just Incase she see them, they wait for her to come but soon enough she did a dress up a bit.

"Whoa why is Kendo all dressed up" said Setsuna.

"Maybe she has some place important to be" said Yui.

But then Kendo slowly turn to them.

"Crap hurry everyone inside" said Setsuna quietly.

Then they rush in while Kendo look at empty hall way.