𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽

And now that you don't have to be perfect
You can be good
-John steinbeck

Beautifully edited by AyeshaDamar

Ahira's pov

"Are you sure that we should move out today? " I asked for I guess the hundredth time from last three hours.

Its been like 2 weeks after that incident and since then Ahaan started his hunt for an apartment.
And now that he finally found one he wants to move in as soon as possible but I don't understand what's the rush? Anyways I am going in a week or two and I want to be here despite of all the taunts given by my father.

And now talking about my mother, she is a conservative lady, only talks when needed and till now she has never interfered in any of dad's and Ahaan's argument or ever took mine or amira's side in any of the fights. I at times wonder if she's even my real mom or not.

"I am damn sure, now no more discussion and go pack your bags fast!!! " He said and again started stuffing his clothes in his suitcase.

"But- "

"No buts and ifs ahira, just go and do as yi say" He said and literally pushed me out of the room.

I sighed seeing no option but to follow Ahaan because he is the only person I can lean on during my worst. Neither mine nor Ahaan's childhood was ever easy. he learned to live ignoring the taunts and arguments that took place daily but on the other hand I was too much affected by all these things.

Ahaan always says '' Ignorance is a bliss '' , and somewhere I know it is. But at times I just can't ignore all these things.

I blocked all the negative thoughts and started packing my things. Ahaan had said the apartment is fully furnished and has two bedrooms. I know the rent would be a big deal, so I'll have to find a job as soon as I get to Pune.
I can't ignore Ahaan's struggles. He always shows himself as strong but I know he too has his breakdowns.

"Ahira lunch is ready" Ahaan said entering in my room and I nodded. I went out while ahaan followed me behind with my bags in his hand.

"Why are you bringing these? " I asked frowning.

"We are going immediately after lunch" He answered while I shook my head.

"You are rushing Ahaan" I said and resumed walking.

"I just want to get out" He said. I rolled my eyes, because he is really overreacting.

______________

"So i heard you are going" Dad started.

"Yeah" Ahaan replied curtly.

"Get out as soon as possible" He said and stood up.
Ouch!! That hurts!!
Though I knew this was coming.

Through out all these mom was quite as always while Amira was smirking at us. Ahaan glared at her and stood up walking past mom. Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes but she hid it behind her smile.

"So,goodbye" Amira said while I glared at her and stood up leaving my food.

"Ahira complete it my dear" Mom said. I smiled at her.