Concert Tickets

It was finally Friday again and they were only 2 dates left and right now most of the girls were talking how some of their dates went in the cafeteria.

"So how was your date with Midori go for you two" said Mina.

"Well at first it was a little shaky cause my father but everything fine now I'm just happy my mother likes him and after that he nothing but a gentleman" said Momo.

"Okay then how about you Toru" said Ochako.

"Let's we went shopping for a bit and let's say Midori got some really expensive" said Toru.

"Your talking about the Japanese swords right" said Jiro.

"Indeed those swords are one of a kind it would cost a small fortune to get one" said Momo.

"But he got two for free" said Ochako.

"Either way we went to a cafe and after that we also went to the zoo where Midori had a stare down with leopard" said Toru.

"Wait what" said All the girls.

"The hell Deku doesn't do that shit" said Katsumi.

"Well maybe he testing his will seeing if could beat the leopard at glaring" said Shoko.

"Why" said Mina.

"You all know what happened last semester maybe he want to how he's grown" said Shoko.

"I guess that kinda makes sense" said Toru.

"Wait does anybody know how Kendo date went" said Mina.

"She has gotten the chance to tell me completely but it seems that her date had some spying from her classmates" said Momo.

This was when Ochako noticed that Tsu been awfully quiet.

"Tsu you alright you haven't been talking to us that often" said Ochako.

"I'm fine it's just I can't stop thinking of something" said Tsu.

"Alright if you need you can talk to me" said Ochako.

"Thank you Ochako" said Tsu.

But still she thought of the night when she called what Izuku was doing villainy at the training camp she clench her hands.

"So Jiro today is your turn so got anything special" said Mina as poke.

"Yeah come on tell us" said Toru as she also joined in the poking.

"Okay stop it, I'll tell you" said Jiro.

Andie that Jiro pull two tickets out of her pockets.

"I was able to get two tickets thanks to the fact my parents are in a band and the fact it wasn't for a date and it was just a friend thing you cause my dad" said Jiro.

"And another dad problem" said Mina.

"But still wow which band are going to watch" said Toru.

"Um it's actually thousand foot one of my favorite" said Jiro.

"Oh I heard of them they're that American band they've gain a lot of popularity in the other countries" said Momo.

"Hopefully everything goes fine" said Jiro.

Meanwhile Izuku and Shinsou were at a different table eating when all of a sudden Shinsou said something.

"So how is going for you" said Shinsou.

"Just fine why do you ask" said Izuku.

"I don't I guess I want see how you especially since you're going on dates with each of the girls" said Shinsou.