7

alarм - anne мarιe

School..The only bad thing about the foreign exchange program was that it wasn't a vacation, you actually had to learn..

The annoying sound of your alarm rang in your ear as you struggled to find motivation to get out of bed.

"Meh..." you groaned as you rolled out of bed and sat up to look at yourself in the mirror.

"[Y/N] its time for breakfast!" Adrien exclaimed from the other side of the door.

Mixed sounds of grumbles of defiance escaped your lips and you went to your closet to get dressed. You settled on wearing one of your favorite casual outfits along with some converse and a flannel tied around your waist.

Down the stairs you went as you arrived in the dining area to see Adrien sitting at the far end, all by himself.

"Morning.." you said pulling out the chair perpendicular to his.

"Good Morning [Y/N]" the blonde responded as he placed the silverware on his napkin. "Did you sleep well?" he asked while looking towards you.

"Uh..yeah.." you murmured as you recalled how late you got home, plus your encounter with that strange person in a costume.

The two of you made small talk as the chef brought out a dish with yogurt and mixed fruits.

Personal Chef's too?!? This boy is living the dream life.

"I have a fencing right after school, my bodyguard can drop you off here first, or you're welcome to join and watch me?" he offered as he finished his breakfast.

"Of course! I-I mean, sure that sounds nice.." You stuttered as you both stood up and prepared to leave.

"Awesome, it'll be a lot more fun with you there [Y/N]." Que his signature smile that made your heart melt and do all sorts of flips.

"Adrien, [Y/N], it's time to go, the car is waiting for you two outside." Miss Nathalie stated as the chefs began to take away your plates.

Sigh.."I really don't wanna go to school.." you breathed as the two of you began to leave the house.

"Cheer up [Y/N]! Everyone can't wait to see you again, plus I can introduce you to Kagami and my fencing classmates." the blonde remarked as he held the car door open for you.

"Yay''....

♡♡♡

3rd Person POV:

"She's here!" Alya shouted as the limousine pulled up to the school.

"Hmmph! It utterly ridiculous that you all care more about this stupid foreign exchange student than moi!" Chloe whined as Adrien stepped out of the limousine along with [Y/N].

"Hey everybody!" Adrien greeted as [Y/N] stood beside him.

The crown of students soon then swarmed [Y/N] and once again began to ask her questions.

"H-hi.." [Y/N] mumbled as she struggled to get through the crown of people.

"Ridiculous! She's can't even say a full sentence!" Chloe expressed through several hand motions with Sabrina standing beside her.

"O-Oh my Gosh! You're Chloe Bourgeois! Daughter of Audrey Bourgeois, she's only the most powerful fashion influencer in America!" [Y/N] exclaimed as she admired the blonde female.

"Of course my mom is the most powerful influencer..although perhaps you aren't that much of a loser..Come on Sabrina we need to get to class." Chloe instructed as she strutted away and up the stairs.

"I can't believe it..Chloe was actually nice for once.." Alya said with her jaw dropped.

"What's wrong? She seems pretty nice, maybe just a little on the spoiled side."[Y/N] questioned as most of the group left to break off into smaller 'clicks'.

"Chloe is only the meanest brat in the school!" Marinette said while crossing her arms

"Oh.." [Y/N] whispered.

RING

"There's the bell, C'mon [Y/N] we have the same schedule so I'll be able to show you to all your classes." Adrien grinned as [Y/N] followed him to their first class.

"No fair! Adriens' totally gonna fall for [Y/N] and then they're going to move to America together and get a beach side house and have kids-"

"Marinette, get your head out of the clouds, [Y/N] is only staying for the semester, besides I've heard from Nino that he thinks she's really cool, as a friend.." Alya said while shaking Marinette back into reality.

"You're right Alya!" Marinette shouted with a little too much confidence as people began to stare, making Marinette flustered as she quickly ran to her first class.

♡♡♡