Chapter 2: A helpful Uzumaki~

S: Hi guys and welcome back to another chapter, I am quite happy that you guys enjoy my story xD

S: And before we start, I have to mention something first, as I saw several of my readers wish this to be a pure Naruto x Kushina story. I am sorry to disappoint you and please hear me out first.

S: First of all, as you all know this is basically a lemon story so every chapter will have a lemon in it, if I just put one pairing. It will only be few more chapters before they have sex and after that I won't have anything to write except keep repeating the scene again and again.

S: So, I have to add several girls into the pairing, this will give them some sort of competition for Naruto and also give me more things to write xD

S; Anyway, that's all for me, let's begin the story shall we?

Let's begin

(Hokage Office)

Kushina waited patiently in the Hokage office once again but this time they were waiting for all Genin team leaders to report back their team test result. Being the one and only famous 'went missing in my journey of life or I had to help an old granny to cross the road' ninja, the famous copy ninja Kakashi was once again~ the last one arrived.

"I am sorry, there was a black cat on my path"

The copy ninja said with a smile while scratching his head, which of course has all the Jonin in the room to roll their eyes, they have heard this excuse more than enough already. With the copy ninja finally appearing in the Hokage office, the awkward tension in the room has dropped a bit, Hokage then instructed the first team leader to report the test result of their team.

"Team 1 failed, reason- they were lack of any actual Shinobi skill other than the three academy Jutsu"

This process was taking longer than Kushina expected, the first five teams had all failed their Genin and unsurprising enough that the sixth team test result was a failure too. This 'failed result' announcement was being carried on until the team 7 leader- Hatake Kakashi, which had Kushina looking toward the copy ninja as he steps forward.

"Team 7 is a pass"

The famous copy ninja announced, which causes the crimson Uzumaki to raise her eyebrow as this announcement has also surprised some Jonin presented, she and others were all quite surprised that Kakashi would actually pass a team that have almost zero or in better tern non-existence team work. Last time they heard. The Uchiha heir being the most prideful one and Inuzuka heir being the most arrogant one almost bites each other head off just for some tiny thing, Iruka has also described them as 'cat and dog duo'.

"Team 8 has passed"

It was not until team 8 leader Yuhi Kurenai made her announcement on her team result that brought everyone back from surprise to reality. Unlike Kakashi's team, Kurenai's team 8 result was quite expected. Kushina gave her friend a thumbs up, it seems like Kurenai did better than she thought she would. Finally, it was Kushina's turn and she took a step forward.

"Team9 passed with flying colours"

Kushina announced the statement proudly as her son is more likely to be at least Chunin level now before she took a step back, the last team- team 10 which was led by Asuma has passed too, clearly Asuma seems to be happy of teaching the next generation Shika-Ino-Cho.

"Very well then I shall take that this year we have four new Genin teams, good work"

Sandaime Hokage said with a nod and instructed Iruka sensei to record down the result, before he dismissed everyone except Kushina, she was quite surprised but has some idea for the reason why she was left behind.