0.16

Honestly speaking I was surprised to see FL cousin as the person who came for the interview. Well that is not important right now, let's interview him and get things done. I looked at his file and also his test result. He is one of the best candidate even among the best candidates we chose.

"So What is your real name mister Cloud 9 ?"

"It's Cason Smith mam."

Oh so he is the type who lacks the confidence in himself. It is obvious the way he is rubbing his palms and if you look at it closely his forehead is sweaty. And his personality is kind of stiff. But I give him points for doing his best in not breaking the eye contact when speaking. Though I feel like he may start crying at any moment. 

Next question was asked b Ciana who looked like a real bully here. Hey Whats up with your look Sis take it easy on the guy.

" So mister Cason, Why do you think that you are suitable for this job."

Well that is important. He already has the skills to be in the group and I think that he is already a done deal. But this question is important because it would show us if we can trust him. If he has the potential we may even make him the head of editing area. He is also good at making CGI's so if he is trust able we will have a great talent up on our sleeves.

The original Cason was a nobody in the novel because no one was able to groom him. And all the things and work that he did were stolen. Someone else always took advantage of him even after he got a job some place else. If I see that now it may be because he lacks self confidence. If only we build that he would be popular. Like really popular.

So it all depends on how you answer this simple question Cason.

"Based on the research I have done I see that you need a person who is good in computer  technology. Particularly editing and also a person who can help you maintain your channel, so according to that  my experience with technology and, in particular, my ability to maintain and update websites, make me a good match for this position. Also I may not look like it but I am good at public relations. I can boost up your views far more than what they are now and also help you stop any false rumor that starts."

Ho~ Not the answer I was expecting from him. And also while saying all that he never broke the eye contact. The way he said it seems like he does not lack confidence at all, But If I look at it closely that is not the case. He is still nervous. Even though he said it he has no belief in himself. I see determination without having confidence that he can do it.

"From the test result I see that you are quite good at what you do. Also from the files you have just given us it is confirmed that you have a degree so why work for the small channel and not join the big company?"~Sia (Atanasia)

He looked nervous at first then he took a deep breath and looked at me in the eye and said

"That is because I want to do what I like. I don't want to follow the standards that society has set up for me. I want to be known as Cason Smith, not a stepping stone that anyone could use to climb up high.  I want my skills to remain mine."

I see so he is used to others using him. But what made him come here right now.

"How do you think we can help you?"~Ciana

"In this platform you don't actually need to steal my work. You just need me to do my work. And also from the research that I have done on both of you, You are not the type of people who would do that."

 "You did research on us?" ~Sia

I asked him with one of eyebrow raised.

"I have the right to know who I would be working for right."

Wait wait wait. His character is completely different from than it was in the novel. Also different from when I asked Valak to research him.

"Are you confident that you can get this job?"

I asked him. His face became pale but he hesitated before saying

"Y-Y-Y YEs I am."

Wow he stuttered a lot in the last line. After that Ciana said

"It's okay we will contact you after we are sure."

He said thank you and left.

I have to do serious research on him.

~IN DAMON'S OFFICE~

Damon asked Alex his assistant to bring the files of all the new employees that have been hired in the public relations department of the company. Well that is because he knows that his little wife is looking for different people who can help her maintain her channel. So any of the new talent in the company could be given to her. 

Even though it would be better to send an experienced person but judging from her personality she would be more comfortable with the ones she trains herself. And she has the ability to do so so why not.

As he was looking at all the files one of them caught his interest. It was a file of Anais our FL. The qualifications that it showed were one of the best among the new comers. But he felt that something was wrong. Also it caught his eye because it was the picture of the woman in whom his wife seemed interested in. So he would never send her to his wife. But on the other hand there is something else that is wrong.

He would not have noticed it if he had not been checking all the applications of new employees for 4 months now. So he was used to it. The interviews were done by the head of that particular department not by the boss.  So he doesn't know how she passed it. But what he does know is that the Qualifications shown in this form does not belong to her.

There are many flaws in the description she gave for herself. Also after checking her records she never even studied in the university written here. She went to the high school stated here but her test results show that she could have never gotten in that university even if she wanted to. How could she that is one of the top universities in the city after all.

So he said to Alex

"I want all the information on this woman and her background b tomorrow."

Alex only nodded. That is an easy job since he is Valak and an AI after all.

~~

[Host it seems that Anais would be kicked out of the company soon]

'Why?'

[Your husband finds her suspicious.]

'I think she is not the only one that should be kicked out. I think that there are some spies in his company.'

[ I feel the same.]

~~To be continued~~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Last chapter for today.

My updates will be random.

I am a writer just for fun so please overlook the details.