Decisions, Decisions

Blinking rapidly after reading the list of services your stunned. They offer massage packages, cooking lessons, dancing, dinner dates, talks on the phone as well as in-person, business dinners.

There was even a package where you could berate your boyfriend A. where he apologizes, or berate him and he sits in silence before raging back B. No C's were listed so you had to wonder what the C. would be on lots of these. At the bottom, it said if there wasn't something listed ask and they will try to please.

Shaking your head you snicker. Try to please I'm sure. Looking at the paper and massage listing you read it again.

A: a sitting up massage of feet and legs. Shoulders and back.

B: a laying down full body massage partially clothed or unclothed at your discretion. From your scalp to your toes every part of you will be relaxed.

Getting your phone you dial the number. Expecting a machine you're surprised when you hear a deep voice answer.

"Replacement Cuddlers. Nam-joon speaking. How may I help you?"

"Hello, I had an appointment earlier and would like to book another one for any time this week."

"Oh, that is good. Were you happy with your session?"

"Yes, Jin fulfilled my needs."

"Oh, this is Nicole? I'm very pleased to hear that. So what were you looking for?"

"Well I saw the massage package and that sounds perfect."

"All right hold on let me check our files." Pausing you hear the clicking of the keyboard. "When were you thinking?"

"The next available would be fine."

"Ok Tae-Hyung is available tomorrow at 8 pm is that good? If not the day after tomorrow at 7 works."

Nicole gulps. "Tomorrow would be fine."

Nam-joon inputs the information. "And have you decided what package you would like?"

Stuttering you swallow and breath deep. "Yes, I wanted B."

"Clothed or unclothed?" Nam-joon asks professionally.

"Umm well, what do you recommend?"

"Tae-Hyung is very skilled at what he does. If you are going for the best experience I would recommend unclothed. A sheet will be placed over you and your muscles are manipulated underneath. It's very professional. If you decide that route I will have some further instructions."

"All right that sounds fine."

"He will bring his table so the room needs to be clear for him to walk around. He will have you shower and use his sugar scrub to get rid of any dead skin to give you the full experience. You'll do this while he sets up. Hair up in a high ponytail or bun would be preferable. And tips are optional based on your experience."

"Oh yes, Jin explained that. Thank you."

"It's our pleasure. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Umm yes actually. I saw on the pamphlet that you are available for dates?"

"Yes, we are, what kind of date was needed? Fun, business?"

"Well, it's supposed to be fun. My sister is getting married and she's the darling of our family and I'm divorced the black sheep."

Nam-joon laughs. "So you need to have your family think you have found a handsome, nice, man?"