Jeremy Gilbert x Reader

Warning: Heavy Make out?

"Are we alone here?" You asked Jeremy as he led you upstairs.

"Yeah, Elena is spending the night with Damon." Jeremy told you and you nodded. Once you walked in his bedroom you throw yourself on the bed and sighed happily. Jeremy laughed at you and you smiled.

"It feel nice to not have to deal with the supernatural for a day." You looked at the ceiling above you.

"It does, feel nice." Jeremy said and sat on the chair in front of his disk. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's watch a movie." You sat on the bed and looked at him for his opinion.

"What do you want to watch?"

"How about... the vow?" You asked him with your best bleeding look.

"Fine, just don't look at me like that." Jeremy chuckled.

"YES!" You jumped off the bed gave Jeremy a quick kiss on the lips and ran downstairs. "I'll get the popcorn and snacks."

"I'll get the movie then."

In a few minutes the Movie, snakes, popcorn and everything else was ready. You both sat on the couch with you snuggling into Jeremy.

"Channing Tatum looks so good." You unconsciously said what was on your mind, and when you realized what you said you laughed.

"Really now?" Jer looked at you amused with a tint of jealousy. You got an evil idea to annoy Jeremy.

"Yes, did you even see Magic Mike? So HOT!" You told him and he looked even more jealous.

"I think I look better." Jer told you and you playfully rolled your eyes. "Oh, you think he looks better."

"Maybe." You mumbled, and sat straight.

"Oh it's on." Just as Jeremey said that you scrambled to your feet screamed while you ran up the stairs.

"Jer, Please stop." You yelled and quickly ran into Jer's bedroom, and looked for something to use as a weapon. You found nothing so you took his pillow and held it, just as Jeremy ran into the room.

"A pillow? What will the pillow do?"  Jeremy asked and held a mischievous look in his eyes. "I guess it's on."

Jer held a pillow of his own, you screamed as Jeremy took a swing at you. You ducked down just in time.

"Those lessons you've been giving me, finally came to use." You said and hit him in the face with the pillow.

You continued to hit each other while laughing. Jeremy was clearly wining when you pushed him with your hands onto the bed and hit him several times when suddenly he took the pillow from your hand and throw it away, you pouted.

"Come on." You said before your eyes widen when Jeremy pulled you to the bed so you fell on top of him. But this didn't last long as he moved so you were under him and you knew what was coming.

"Jer, no. Jeremy please-" You were cut off by your own laughter as Jeremy started to tickle you. You moved around trying to get out of his hold. "Je-ermyyy, plea-aseee st-oop!"

"Say I'm better-looking than Channing Tatum, and I'll stop." Jeremy said in his most serious voice, but you could see his happiness in his eyes.

"N-no." You shook your head and laughed, your stomach started to hurt and tears rolled down your face.

"Say it." Jeremy insisted not stopping once even though you were moving around and almost kicked him a few times.

"O-okay, You-u're b-bette-rr looking th-than Cha-channing T-Tatum." Jeremy suddenly stopped and you breathed heavily. "Oh god."

"I hope you learnt your lesson." Jeremy said waving his finder around as if to scold you.

"Jeremy you are the most handsome man I have ever seen." You breathed and looked into his chocolate eyes. "And I love you beyond anything or anyone I've ever loved."

Jeremy smiled at your words. "And I love you (y/n), and I'll protect you from this town's problems I swear it."

You suddenly took notice of how close he is to you, and your breath started to get uneven again. You could tell Jer knew what you were thinking but wanted you to make the first move just for the fun of it, you looked from his eyes to his lips a few times when you couldn't hold back anymore, you leaned up and your lips touched. At first it was slow and full of passion. You ran your hands up his chest and around his neck to his hair, you gripped it lightly and pulled him even close. Jeremy moaned and you smiled into the kiss. You pulled back just enough for you to take a breath before Jeremy leaned in and hos soft lips crashed into yours, this time the kiss went faster and it send shocks through your body, you moaned from the urgency of the kiss.

You titled your head and opened your mouth just enough for Jeremy to slip his tongue in your mouth and you fought for dominance but he won, and explored your mouth. 

Jer moved his hands down your sides and to your butt. You moaned and moved your hand to Jer's shirt and tugged on it he pulled back and you took off his shirt and throw it away, before connecting your lips again. You pulled back after a while to breathe while Jer moved his head to the side of your neck, he sucked and kissed when you heard a gasp and you pulled away and looked at the door to see both Elena and Damon.

"Okay we're sorry we'll go." Elena rushed and Damon winked to Jeremy and he was hot on Elena's heels. I burst out laughing.

"That went well." you commented and looked to Jeremy to see him blushing. "Oh don't blush it happens."

"And it had to be with us." Jeremy said and got off you. "Let's continue our movie night."

"Let's."

Credit: as-far-as-life-gets.tumblr.com