Dylan O'brien x Reader

You're nervous. Like REALLY nervous. It is your first day at work, and it was going to be special. The new job isn't just anything usual. You're going to play Stiles' new love interest on Teen wolf, season 5B.

The drive to the set is about 45 minutes.
'Great, now I have plenty of time to get more anxious.' You think for yourself.

* * *

When You step out of the car at the set's parking lot, You look around. A big building is all you can see. No people at all.

'I guess I'll just walk right in.'

The closer you get to the building, the more nervous you get. 'What if they don't like me? What if everyone is awesome and I suck at acting?! Maybe they'll hate me?'

You open the door to the set and a man in a blue vest greets you.

"And you are?" The man says.
"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), here to play Stiles' new love interest for season 5B."
"Oh right, the new girl. You can come with me and I'll show you around real quick. Let you meet everyone."
"Sure."

You are now more nervous than ever. 'It'll be fine. I hope.' You think.

The man walks fast and you almost have to run to not loose him in sight. This place is huge! There are so many different rooms and offices that you lost count for a long time ago. The man in the blue vest stops and says:

"This is the room where you and the other actors and actresses will practice your lines, and when you have a meeting with someone, you are supposed to be here."
"Uhh... Okay."
"And your trailer is just straight ahead, then a left and then a right. You'll find it."
"Yeah..."
"And the first practice is in 30 minutes, so go and make yourself at home, I got to go."
"Uhh okay. Thanks for the help!"

'Okay. Go to the trailer. It shouldn't be that hard. Was it a left then right or the other way around? Oh my god, I'm totally lost.'

You start walking straight forward in the hallway, looking for some kind of sign, or anything that can help you find your trailer. When you are close to giving up you spot a person close by.

'I'll ask him were all the trailers are' you think for yourself. When you are a few meters away, you see who the person is.
Dylan. O'Fucking. Brien. The crush of your life!!

'Okay, DO NOT SCREW UP NOW, act cool and casual. I'm so not going to ask him where the trailers are. He'll think I'm totally lost. Well, I am lost. But anyways...'

You walk fast with your luggage and hope he doesn't see you. And so you won't blush like crazy. When you are almost past him, you hear a "Hey!"

Oh no, this can't be happening. You turn around to see Dylan with a smile on his face.

"You're the new girl, right?"
"Ehm... Y-yeah."
"You need help or anything? You look a little lost."

You feel how your cheeks begin to burn, and you know you're blushing like hell.

"More like totally lost. So yeah, I think I might need some help finding my trailer. The guy that was supposed to help me wasn't so helpful." You answered and laughed.

"Oh, the trailers are that way."

You look where his finger is pointing, and the feeling of getting lost again this day is too exhausting. It's almost like he was reading your mind, because he said quickly:

"I can follow you if you want to."
"Thank you. I don't really know this place yet. I just came."
"Well let's go, the rehearsal is in 10 minutes. So you can just drop your stuff in your trailer."
"Thanks."

The two of you walk around in different corridors and after a 3 minutes walk, you spot your trailer.

"I'll wait outside so we can go together to the rehearsal room." Dylan says.
"Uh sure."

You walk into your trailer, which is a room with a corner of makeup things, a couch, a small bed and a door to the small bathroom.

'Well, let's just change into something nicer before I meet everyone else.'

5 minutes later, you and Dylan are on your way to the rehearsal. You talk about your acting experiences and other stuff until you see the office where you are supposed to be.

When you open the door, all of the other actors and actresses looks at you. Dylan tells everyone that you are the new girl, and you say hello to everyone.

Tyler Posey is signaling you to sit beside him, so you walk over to him. He gives Dylan a quick look that you don't really understand.

The rehearsal went great, and you are starting to get closer to the other cast members.

* * *

A few days later...

* * *

You are on set, about to film the scene when you and Dylan are fighting, but ends up kissing and cuddling all night. And you are prepared to the awkwardness before and after this scene.

The director screams that everyone should take their place, and you get more nervous by every second.
Dylan is standing in Stiles' room, waiting for you to get your place. When you are ready, the director screams action, and you jump straight into character.

Dylan says all of his lines perfectly, and You are delivering yours pretty good as well. Then the kissing scene comes. You both sit on Stiles' bed, and Dylan slowly moves forward. You make the same moves as you are supposed to, and your lips meet. It starts very innocent, but soon Dylan takes control over it and it all gets rougher.

Making out with your crush isn't so bad, even if it's just an act. Dylan takes his hand and slowly slides it up your back, pushing you slightly to lay on top of him. This weren't in the script, but you are so caught up in the moment that you don't notice it.

He kisses your neck and collarbones, and his hands are going from your back to your butt, and he squeezes it slightly. You don't understand why he is so into it, this wasn't supposed to be happening.

You hear the director scream cut, and you both pull away. The director thinks the scene was fantastic, so you both get a break for the day. You walk away fast to get away from Dylan and the awkwardness, but you hear someone shout your name.

"(Y/N)!!"

You turn around to see Dylan. 'Oh no, the only person you don't wanna meet, great' He runs up to you.

"I'm sorry for the scene. I got a little carried away. I usually don't do stuff like that. I mean, I follow the script. Always."
"Oh, uhhm. Okay."

Silence.

"So... Uh, I need to say something. Kinda important."
"Okay..."

WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON?!

"IthinkIkindoflikeyoualot"
"Sorry what?"
"I think, I kind of like you. A lot..." He says.

You just stand there, thinking it's all a dream. He blushes and says:

"Oh, sorry. I understand if you don't feel the same, I mean, we have only known each other for like a week and it's pretty straight forward and I'm sorry-"
"And you are rambling" you say, laughing.

"Oh... But I'm sorry for this. Really. Just forget it..."
"Who says I don't like you?"
"Well, do you? I mean, I get if you don't because-"

You shut him up with a kiss. He is surprised by the action, but are kissing passionately back. You both pull away for air, and look at each other.

"Let's get out of here" Dylan says.

You nod and leave the set for the day. This is all happening in the first place because of you, being totally lost. You've never been happier.

Credit: dylanostilinskiislife.tumblr.com