Chapter 29

Caitlyn's POV:

When I woke up and turned around, Luke wasn't next to me. Confused, I looked around my room and saw the door was slightly open. So I snuggled back into my comfy bed, not wanting to get up. I didn't know what time it was, but I knew that later on I would be going to Ashton's party.

I'm a bit nervous to go on my own because Jasmine is away for the weekend and can't go. Ashton has his own group of friends and they would probably get annoyed that I was following him around all night. Then there was Luke. There was no way I could bring Luke to Ashton's party. They hate each other, and I don't want to ruin the night by inviting Luke. I would ask Ashton, but I don't want him to get annoyed at me, so I guess going alone was the only option.

Mid thought, the door creaked open and then closed. Quiet footsteps could be heard until the bed dipped down and a pair of arms wrapped around me. I smiled, my eyes closed. I really do like Luke, and I think that he likes me too. We spend literally every day with each other, and although I didn't think we ever would, we have endless conversation and it's always fun. Luke is a constant person in my life right now, and even though Ashton is a really great friend, he's never really there.

"Are you awake?" Luke mumbled into my shoulder. 

"Yes." I mumbled back. "What time is it?"

"Almost 11am." Luke told me.

"That's so late! I hardly ever sleep in this late!" I exclaimed, trying to get up. I like to make the most out of my days, and it was nearly half way through the day already. Ashton's party was at 8pm, and I have no idea what to wear. In my sudden rush to get up, Luke tightened his arms around me, pulling me back down.

"Who cares?" he asked when I had stopped trying to get up. His voice was all tired and raspy where he had only just woken up, and his hair that was already fluffy and flat yesterday was even flatter.

"I care, I have a lot to do today." I said, even though I didn't. If anything, I had nothing to do today until later, but I wanted to get up.

"No you don't." Luke replied, letting out a light laugh.

I sighed, and then managed to pry Luke's arms off of me. "I'm going to go and get in the shower quickly." I told him, making my way towards my bedroom door.

"Okay." Luke said, a small smirk on his face as he sat up.

My stomach filled with butterflies and my face had probably gone a bright shade of red. "Alone." I quickly said, before rushing out of my room and to the bathroom.

____________________________

Luke stayed in my bed until noon. In that time, I had gotten completely ready: gotten dressed, straightened my hair, put on a small amount of make-up and everything else. Whilst I was doing all of that, Luke was on and off sleeping, waking up when I turned the hair dryer on to throw a pillow at me before he went back to sleep.

"Can you get up now?" I asked him, shoving his arm and pulling the covers. I hate when people pull the covers off of me while I'm trying to sleep, I think that everyone does. So I did it to Luke in hope that he would get up.

"No." Luke replied, grabbing the covers and pulling them back up. While he tried to pull them back up, I tried to pull the covers off of him. "You're just going to rip it, and even then I'll just stay in bed."

Finally however, he got up and started getting ready himself. He went to my bathroom and wet his hair before using my hair dryer to blow it up into a quiff.

"You're such a girl." I said, sitting on the edge of my bed, waiting for him to finish getting ready.

"At least I look good." he replied, turning the hair dryer off and throwing it to the floor. When he was completely ready, we went downstairs.