Chapter 25

With his mouth still wide open and his eyes almost popping out of their sockets Taehyung followed Jin inside the apartment. The room before him was nothing like the rest of the building. It felt like home, a real home. On Taehyung's left side was a small livingroom with a sofa, two chairs, a coffee table in front of them and a television hanging above it. Both the sofa and the chairs were littered with the softest looking cushions Taehyung had seen in a long while. On his right was the kitchen and before him were multiple doors that would probably lead to a bedroom and bathroom. Plants and decorative items stood throughout the whole apartment, candles were placed in different corners of the livingroom and the smell of fresh laundry filled the whole room. The room felt soft and safe, the pastel colours that were used to decorate everything giving of a calming and easy vibe.

Taehyung slowly closed his mouth, loving the whole atmosphere within the room. His eyes focussed back on Jin and the elder boy motioned him over towards the living room. "Please, sit. I'm going to grab us something to drink, okay?" Taehyung nodded at the boy and walked over towards the living room. He took place on the sofa, gliding his hands over the soft cushions that surrounded him. They felt even softer than he had imagined, a small smile falling over his face.

It didn't take Jin long to grab something to drink for the both of them and sit down next to Taehyung on the sofa. "I hope you like tea, figured you could use something to warm you up after everything that happened this morning." Taehyung gave Jin a small nod, taking the cup from the elder's hands. He closed his hands around the warm cup, immediately loving the warmth the warm liquid brought to his hands.

A small smile fell on Jin's lips, seeing the younger boy relax before him. Jin still had no idea why Jungkook decided to bring the younger with him, but he understood that Taehyung was a special one. Taehyung's whole aura screamed innocence to him and Jin instantly felt like he had to protect the boy from all evil that there was in the world. Jin grabbed his own cup of tea, blowing down on it softly to cool it down a little faster. "Did you like the building?"

Taehyung looked back at Jin, nodding a little. "I did, there's something I don't understand though." Jin raised his eyebrows, motioning for the younger to go on with his question. "I....Why do you guys need all this? What kind of company is this? Why do you need your own hospital? I...I just don't get it." Taehyung stuttered a little, his eyes still focussed on Jin.

The elder's eyes widened a little. He slowly put his cup of tea back on the table and turned a little more towards Taehyung. "Didn't Jungkook tell you where you were going or who he is?" Taehyung frowned a little while shaking his head, not understanding where Jin was going with his questions.

"We aren't a company honey......" Jin grabbed Taehyung's cup out of his hands and placed it on the table, preventing it from falling at the next thing he was going to say. "We are a gang.....mafia.....organized crime.....We are basically anything beside a legal company"

Taehyung's mouth fell open, his eyes big and the colour started to drain from his face. "Your cellmate, our Kookie, he's our leader. Jungkook basically runs this gang, it's officially his dad's gang but since he's never around Jungkook is practically our leader." Taehyung kept looking at Jin like he just told him ghosts were real and his whole life was a lie.

Silence fell over both boys and Jin slowly reached out towards Taehyung, placing his hand on the younger's thigh. "Do you understand what I just told you? Your cellmate is the leader of the biggest gang in this country. He basically made you part of it when he decided to bring you with him from the prison.........Taehyung, you're part of a gang now honey."

Taehyung's hands started to shake and without another warning a wave of nausea hit him. Jin's eyes widened at the sight before him and within a few seconds the eldest had jumped of the sofa and sprinted towards the kitchen and back with a bucket in his hands. He shoved the bucket just in time on Taehyung's lap, a wave of vomit hitting the bottom instantly while Taehyung gripped the edge with both hands, his knuckles turning an snowy white colour. Jin moved next to the younger, rubbing soothing circles on his back while muttering towards to Taehyung to get it al out and take deep breaths. Taehyung kept gripping the edges of the bucket like his life depended on it while his stomach slowly started to settle down after two more waves of vomit. His throat burned painfully, tears filled his eyes and his whole body felt cold.