18. !

incoming call from SADES

 ✓ accept        deny 

" hi- hi sades! " vivian giggled as her face appeared in screen. her face was zoomed and sadie didn't know where she was, she could hear loud music in the background.

" oh my fucking god vivian! you scared the shit out of me, answer my messages! i thought something
bad happened to you " sadie's concerned voice filled the room where vivian was standing, a bathroom.

" sadie i'm sorry! my best friend dragged me to this party and i couldn't say no, i haven't seen her in so long! " she dragged out the last word, sadie's face softened, her lips curling up forming a little smile.

" it's okay bub, i just thought something happened to you, sorry
i overreacted " she explained, the nickname just spilling out. vivian
felt butterflies inside her as she heard the girl caring so much for her. she felt bad about not answering her messages, so she read them, frowning at the last one.

" don't be sorry, i am sorry, " she mumbled softly, she decided to ask about what sadie needed to tell her.
" but, what did you wanna tell me? " vivian asked curiously. sadie's cheeks turned pink and she looked down at her hands.

" i- um, i think, ugh " she cried out covering her face with her sweaty hands. her heart beating fastly.
vivian looked at her, worry in her eyes, she decided to help a bit.

" sadie, you can tell me in person " she smiled softly at the redhead. sadie looked up fastly, she peeked through her fingers playfully, glaring at her friend.

" vivian baker, are you saying that you're going to visit me? " a smile made its way to her face. vivian smiled at the sight of sadie smiling, her heart beating fastly as she nodded happily.
sadie squealed enthusiastically as she did a small dance with her hands and shaking her red hair. vivian laughed loudly. the girl she was crushing on was really a dork, a cute one though.

sadie smiled softly at the other girl, she was too excited to ask when.
" i- when are you coming? " she asked in her sweet voice, vivian put her fingers in her chin, pretending to think. sadie giggled and vivian's heart melted, i could hear that the rest of my life, she thought.
" next week, finn told me you guys are on break and i want to meet you so bad, " vivian announced, almost crying out the last part. sadie thought she might explode from happiness, the girl she was crazy for was going to visit her.

" i have to hung up now, but I'll call you later " vivian informed, waving a hand in front of the phone. sadie blew a kiss as the blonde ended the call. sadie sighed loudly, she had to think on how she could tell vivian how she felt, she wanted to hug her and fill her face with sweet kisses.
she fell asleep in the couch, dreaming of the blonde girl and how she was sweet like candy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

notes !

this is gonna be very romantic and sweet ( and slow hehe )

thank you for all the votes and comments !! i love feedback