Chapter 12

Lena's POV
"Hey Lena" Said The only person other then Kara that I hate. "Lexa listen I'm not down for your mess right now ok" I said trying to go. "Geez braking up with Kara really made you moody" and that's what made me stop. "How the fuck do you know and I didn't brake up with her and WE WEREN'T EVEN DATING" I said sorta attacking her. "Dang chill down 1. I have good hearing 2. I'm a vampire" she said smirking at me. "A I can't believe I'm about to say This but, Lexa please help me" I whispered so she could barley hear what I said. "Of course I will help my old Friend" she smiled. Lexa and I used to be good friends but she hooked up with Winn and talked behind my back like everyone said so I ended things with her before it got worst.

"Help understand my feelings" I mumbled softly as I sat down in the ground in front of a random door. "About what or should I say who" she said sitting down next to me. " I think I like Kara but I'm trying to avoid that feeling because I'm scared of getting hurt or worst I'm scared of hurting her" I felt a tear coming out when a thought of Kara crying popped in my head. "Lena, Honey if you don't take risk in life you will never know what to do or what will happen like I say, the pass is history and the future is mystery" she said as she wrapped her arm around me. "You are right I should give Kara a chance but she kissed Josie and that hurt Penelope and you know I hate it when people hurt my friends" I whispered. "Try to get her Point of view and then get Josie's maybe it was just an emotional escape" the brunette whispered. "Your right I will invite her to the Halloween party Friday and maybe ask her to be my girlfriend or is it to soon" I said as I gained my confidence back. "No it's to soon try to take her to the dance and dinner" the brunette smile. "Yeah your right, thank you Lexa for this" I said as I stood up. "I will always be here for you Lena even if you don't want me to" she said standing up. I gave her a tight hug and a warm smile. I was ready to ask Kara Danvers to the dance.