Chapter 19: The Heated Indoor Pond.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

(Y/N) gently sat Morro down on her lap after noticing how quiet he was like this. Morro still looked rather scared and frightened. She wanted to reassure the small boy that everything was going to be fine.

Garmadon sat on the now free seat next to (Y/N)'s right side. Cautiously Garmadon took (Y/N)'s hand in his own to inspect the birthmark up close. He ran his hand over the birthmark running along the length of her forearm.

"I promise," Garmadon said looking back up at (E/C) eyes. "You don't need to worry. I'll take care of everything for you (Y/N). So just tell me what you need."

Garmadon then brought the hand to his mouth and placed a feathery light kiss to it. (Y/N)'s eyes widened impossibly big and Garmadon's blush went ten times brighter.

As much as his heart was hammering right now he needed to take care of the person in front of him.

"Sensei." Morro called out and (Y/N) let him go. Unfortunately, Morro hit the plates of food as he scuttled over to his beloved Sensei as quickly as his legs would take him as the young Sensei Wu swiftly walked into the room.

Morro quickly throwing himself at his Sensei, wrapping his arms tightly around his Sensei's waist to rub his face into his side.

(Y/N) chuckled slightly with a small smile on her face. It did her good to see Morro especially when the boy was happy. Even if it was at the cost of herself being covered in spilt food now soaking her clothing.

"Oh dear." Garmadon said grabbing for something to help dry her off. "Sorry (Y/N)." Morro called out to her. "It's ok Morro. It was an accident." (Y/N) responded with a smile.