TWENTY-FIVE.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker | Buddha

2 DAYS LATER.

Blank.

That was how I felt. The only feeling I had.

I was sitting in the middle of my bed, with a big bucket of Breyer's Snickers Ice cream, listening to hurt hoe music.

"Knew that you would leave because they all do!" I sung terribly. "I was there when you needed me but when I needed peace, I couldn't call you! I FELT that shit Rod!"

I woke up today feeling sooo sorry for myself.

I cried so hard.

That's all I been doing for the past few days.

That's all I knew how to do.

All I was good for.

I had no one to turn to in my time of need. Everybody had proven their point to me. Everybody got what they wanted. Everybody had a motive.

Right?

Okay, so right before you leave
Look me in my eyes, tell me what you see
You see a bottom boy survivor
Even though he's at war, he keep it solid
Even though he take L's, they're all in silence

"Even though she's been quiet, she's been crying. SOUND LIKE, YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH, YEAHAAAHH! SOUND LIKE YEAHHHH!"

Kamiri and I haven't spoken in two days and it made me sick to my stomach everytime I thought about it.

Imagine talking and seeing somebody everyday and waking up and not talking to them at all.

I had gotten so attached to him. He was all I knew and just like that he was gone.

Quick right?

I just wanted to hug him one more time. He always made me feel so safe. He always smelt so fucking good. Looked so fucking fine.

I tried to fight temptation and not call him.

Didn't work.

Called his ass and he didn't answer.

That broke my heart.

The only person I wanted didn't want to talk to me.

I just felt like he was hurting and I wanted to make him feel better. Why wouldn't he allow me do that?