A visit from him

——
*Ding dong bing bong.*

...Y/N blinked a few times before she slowly and awkwardly sat up in her bed, yawning into her palm. Her room flared a subtle green flash, and the moniter flicked on once again. She drowsily looked up at in, rubbing her eyes, fighting the sudden urge to fall back asleep. Monokuma was shown, sitting on his chair while drinking what looked to be the same beverage he was sipping at the other day, his stubby legs crossed and he was smiling calmly.

"Ahem! Hopes peak academy School Trip executive committee has an announcement to make! ...Gooooood morning everyone! Looks like today's gonna be another perfect tropical day! Now then, let's show some enthusiasm and make sure to give it our all today!"

Ugh.

She let out a groan at the Moniter as it shut off, leaving Y/N in complete silence. She sat there for a moment, staring at the wall, trying to remember what had happened the night before. With a jump, her memory cane back to her.

"Oh, yeah...I was with the others, and then...I blacked out..." She slowly explained to herself. "And then I woke up again, in this never ending hell-hole." She rolled her eyes and flipped back onto the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Her body felt heavy, but she figured it was an improvement compared to last night. "Ugh...Why cant everyone just leave me alone-"

Her brows furrowed at the sudden knock at the door, however, she didn't want to answer it. So she didn't. "Come back later! I'm tired!" She yelled to the anonymous person banging on her door. She didn't expect a reply, but when she heard who it was, she simply smiled to herself and picked herself up, walking up to the door and opening it.

As expected, it was Nagito. "Good morning." He smiled. Y/N smiled weakly back at him and swiped at her eyes. "Good morning to you..."

"Are you coming to the restaurant?" He asked, peering closely at her. "Want to walk together?"

Y/N felt her face become hot. It took every ounce in her to try and calm down. "Are you okay?" He asked. Y/N jumped a bit before putting her hands together apologetically. "Yeah, I'm fine, why?" Nagito grabbed the edge of his shirt nervously. "Well...You passed out in my arms last night." He paused. "So I was wondering if you were okay, obviously. You looked like you had a heart attack..."

Y/N nodded her head slowly. "Yeah, I'm fine...my head hurts a little though." She chuckled nervously, before completely stopping dead in her tracks because of Nagito's sudden serious expression. "Uh? Nagito?"

Nagito slowly got closer to her and stared deep into her eyes with his shiny grey ones, his mouth curving into a soft smile. "Here." He said, raising his arms to your forehead and gently put his hands against it. "Nagito, I don't think that-"

"Ah, Shush..." He sighed, rubbing her temples softly. "This is the least a worthless piece of trash like me can do anyways." Y/N sighed, but it quickly turned into a breathy groan from the pleasure she was getting. "Nagito, You aren't a piece of trash.... or worthless..."

Nagito rubbed her head more and tilted his hand in genuine confusion. "Then what I am then?" He asked.

Y/N sighed and closed her eyes gently, seeming to be in deep thought, however, she wasn't. She already knew what he was. "You are...You're a strange one, Nagito. But you're sweet and caring...And kind! Not just to me, but to others. So don't say things like that about yourself. It just irritates me...how such a good person like you can be that insecure of yourself." Y/N sighed and calmly smiled at Nagito, for once, a slight blush painted its way on his pale face. "Y/N...You know that not true, you're just wrong..."

He looked away, Despite comtinhing To rub her forehead in different spots. "Tch. Such a Tsundere..." she joked. The blush disappeared from his face as quickly as it appeared, and he cocked his head to the side in a blank state of confusion. "What's that?" Y/N chuckled before reaching up and taking his hands away from her forehead, forcing them down at his sides.

"Never mind, it's an anime thing..." she paused. "Anyways, should we get going?" Nagito chuckled at her and stepped down to the ground. "Then!"

Y/N walked alongside him as they both began their short walk to the restaurant. On the way there, nagito looked down at himself almost sadly and heavily sighed. "Not Everyone is as strong as Byakuya... I've never though about having to overcome anything before.." He paused, and Y/N looked at him with a funny face. "Why are you bringing this up now?" He shrugged calmly and continued to look off in the distance.

"It's not like I'd just run away from my problems, but...it's more like...I was living my life without even thinking about them at all... even so, I was still able to live... but this is different." Nagito shifted his gaze to the side to see Y/N's weird expression mixed with Pityness, sadness, and Confusion, and held both of his hands out concedingly and smiled apologetically. "Ah, I'm sorry. I was being too negative..."

Y/N sighed and shrugged, turning a corner to see the restaurant in the near distance. "No, it's okay...I'm like that too."

Nagito tried to smile again. "But now that we have talked, I feel assured once again... being loners won't get us anywhere...that is why I think we should all help each other out. Also, I think we need to get stronger. An ordeal like this is what will make us cling to hope."

Y/N nodded slowly as if warming up to the idea. "Yeah, you're probably right...." Y/N looked off to the side at the bickering coming from the pool side area. Hajime was there, talking with Hiyoko and Mikan. Well, at least trying to talk to them, but Hiyoko was cussing Mikan out as always. Mikan stood there being pelted with her insults, shaking, while apologizing and tugging at her hair nervously. Nagito grabbed her shoulder all of a sudden, and smiled wide. "We are here!"

Y/N swallowed and stared at the door infront of her, gasping at the sudden realization she could have hit her head infront of him. "Already? That was quick..." Nagito chuckled and gently shooed her away from the door, walking in first and holding the door open for her. "Well, it's a short walk."

When she walked in, she took a big breath in, the food smelled great. Several people were already at the restaurant, glancing over to her and Nagito, who just smiled at the appearance of them all. Y/N nervously waved at them all. "G-Good morning..."