A party?

Everyone gasped. Hajime leaned in his chair, as if he was trying to make sense of it all. "Huh?"

Mikan clutched onto one of the wood pillars nervously and began scratching on it, irritating everyone. "A-A-A party?" She stammered. Byakuya nodded his head in agreement, his smile still not fading. "That's right. A huge party that will last from sundown untill sunrise." Ibuki reached down and tugged at her ripped thigh highs, before jumping back up in full blown excitement. "Party till the sun comes up!" She happily sang, as if she was repeating lines from a song.

A gasp left Y/N's mouth as it took a second to render his words. "P-Party..." She mumbled in disbelief. Byakuya noticed her sitting there and pointed a finger out to her. "Just so we are clear, I will not allow any absences! Your attendance at the party is absolutely mandatory!" Kazuichi learned against the same pillar Mikan was scratching on and sighed worriedly. "H-Hey...Now isn't the time to talk about stuff like partying..."

Byakuya fixed himself, his smile disappearing. "On the contrary...." he continued, "there is no better time than this.."

As if despair was flowing out of her mouth, Mahiru sighed and looked down at the floor. "Still...We really shouldn't be partying...we-"

"Um. Hold on..." Nagito cut her off mid word, leaving Mahiru in shock. Y/N glanced at nagito and gave him a "oh no, not you too!" Look. Nagito put a hand on his chin and started to tap it, contining forward with his words... "I agree with Byakuya...It doesn't do us any good to stay bummed like this. In fact, because of the situation, it's probably all best if we strengthen our friendships with one another. That's what you thought too, right? That's why you wanted to throw a party." Nagito gently smiled at Byakuya. "My reasoning is out of the question..." he responded to that. "Anyways, it is vital importance that we all stay in one place tonight."

Gundham groaned and shoved his face into his scarf, looking anywhere but near Byakuya. "You say that with such significance..."

Before anyone could speak another word, Byakuya took a step forward, a determined look on his face. "It's decided! We are throwing ourselves a party!"

Mikan decided to stop scratching at the post, just now seeing Kazuichi was there, and muttered out a short apology. "E-Even so, I'm not sure it needs to last all night...."

"If I thought that, I would have made it clear in the beginning." Byakuya announced, invisibly annoyed at Mikan's suggestive tone. Of course, Mikan reacted to that in her own way. Putting her hands in her way as some sort of protection, she whimpered loudly. "I-I-I'm terribly sorry! I'm so, so sorry for trying to meddle with your plan!"

Half done with Breakfast and munching into a sandwhich, Nekomaru frowned. "It is important to be flexible in a situation like this. Perhaps a diversion from this is just what we need."

"...Then let's party hard!" Akane finished his sentence, putting a hand on her hip before going back to inhaling all of the food she had put on her plate.

Teruteru beamed. "Ah, in that case, I'll put my amazing cooking skills on display for you guys."

Chiaki rested her head on her hand and yawned into her palm while she slowly stirred her cereal. "Where is the party going to be held? Is this Restaurant okay?"

"No, this won't do." Byakuya shook his head wildly. "We need a location that's impervious to interference with others."

Y/N sipped her orange juice while pouting a slight bit. "What "others?" There is no one here except us...."

Byakuya nodded In her direction. "As I was saying, we need a place Monokuma can not enter...what we need is an enclosed space." Y/N nodded slowly, humming in understanding. Gundham crosses his arms and gently sighed. "If the restaurant won't do, then the lobby won't do either." Sonia put her finger on her lip and gently grazed it. "Nor will the cottages...With so many people, we would all just be pressed up against eachother."