BNHA Part 7

--Aeden--

Kirishima:A tournament,huh? So we'll be up in that ring I see on tv every year! | Ashido:Was it a tournament last year too? | Aeden:The format's always different, but most years involve some kind of head-to-head competition.

Midnight:The matchups will be decided by drawing lots,once that's settled, we'll move on to the festivities and then the tournament itself! It's up to each of you 16 finalists whether or not you participate in the fun, I expect some of you would rather take a breather and save your strength.

Ojiro:Um...Excuse me. (Aeden looks behind him and see Ojiro raising his hand) I'd...like to drop out.

Toru:Ojiro! Why?! | Kirishima:This is your chance to get noticed by the pros!! | Ojiro:The cavalry battle...I have no memories of anything that happened up until the end, it's probably his quirk that did it.

Ojiro points toward the dude with purple hair, weirdly having the same hair like Midoriya.

Ojiro:I know this is a great opportunity, and i know how stupid it must seem to throw it away... | Midoriya:Ojiro... | Ojiro:But this final tournament...Everyone else made it here by their own strength, yet I'm standing here,and I don't even know how or why. I just can't take it.

Toru:You're thinking about it too hard! Just show what you're made of in the tournament! | Ashido:By that logic,I shouldn't really be here either!!

Ojiro:No...I'm talking about my pride, here...I don't think it's right.

Another Student:I can't remember anything either,I wanna withdraw too! This is a contest of skill,letting someone who didn't do anything advance...Doesn't it defeat the whole point of the Sports Festival? Isn't it even against the rules?

Kirishima:These guys!! So manly!

Present Mic:We have a strange turn of events...What will the coordinator, Midnight, decide?

Midnight:How naive and green...I... (she cracks her whip) ...like it!! Shoda and Ojiro have officially withdrawn!

She like it???

Midnight:Replacing those two will be members of Team Kendo,which took fifth. | Kendo:If it's gonna be like that, shouldn't it be them instead? I mean, we were immobilized the whole time. But they were giving it their all to keep what they had until the very end. Team Tetsutetsu,I mean. Don't worry,we're not colluding or anything,this just feels right.

Tetsutetsu:Y...You guys!!

Midnight:So be it,Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki bring us back up to 16 competitors!! And here are the matchups!

Midoriya:Shinso... | Aeden:That must be-- | Shinso:Izuku Midoriya, that's you, yeah?

Both me and Midoriya were about to say something until Clyde and Ojiro stopped us.

Ojiro:Both of you,that guy,don't answer him.

Present Mic:Now let's set aside the tournament for the being and get on with the thrill-a-minute festivities!

After being briefed about Shinso's quirk,I took my rest by talking and spending time with my family.

Present Mic:Thanks, Cementoss! Hey, guys, are you ready?! You've been through hell to get here!! You've only got yourself to rely on!! Even if you're not a hero, this saying holds true! You know it!! Spirit, technique, strength, wisdom, and knowledge!! Use 'em all and show us your best!!