[29] the beginning

one ok rock - the beginning

Yena watches Yuri sleeps on top of her bed. She stares at the sleeping figure, admiring the beauty of the officer. But then she curses under her breath about the promise she made.

"Will I be able to keep our promise?" Yena whispers.

She then grabs her wounded stomach. Barely fine after she had that conflict with her brother.. "Guess my time is almost over." She says to herself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So that Daniel knows your location and brainwashed your brother?" Hyewon asks as she sits beside with Sakura. Yena nods, "Though I found a way to make him recover me."

"Back when i shot the fire extinguisher to him, something is attached on the back of his ear. It was blinking. I'm sure that's Daniel's new technology to manipulate his people." Yena explains.

"And about that he knows my location-"

"You don't have to worry about that. You can take any weapon you want from my armory beside my bedroom." Hyewon cuts her off. While Sakura stands from her seat.. "The alarm is triggered. We have trespassers." Sakura informs them...

Yena rushes back to her crew's room.. "guys wake up! we're spotted again." Yena raises her voice and hears a male voice.

"This is a fancy mansion you got, Yena. Come out and let's finish this." Daniel's voice echoes. Yuri and the others then sneaks out from the room, and went inside the armory, with Hyewon and Sakura inside.

"Grab everything you need." Hyewon says and Yujin firstly grab the combat knife along with Wonyoung. "We will go from behind." Yujin whispers and takes a lot more knives with her.

"Minju and I will handle the comms and help with Yujin." Chaewon says and stands beside Yujin.

"Yena and I will face Daniel." Yuri cuts Yena.

Yuri wears her mask and so as the others. "

Yena smiles with her bareface....

and mask on.

"Alright, let's finish this."

hint: a few more chapters, Criminal book will end.