Lo Siento

Hoseok pov
I can't believe I just said that to her. I would never intentionally hurt her, I was just so mad. I'm sorry Alina, I'm sorry my kitten, please don't leave me.
I walked to her door, then tapped on it with my finger.
"Alina, kitten, I'm sorry. You know I don't mean the shit I said. I'm soo soo sorry."
I didn't hear a response back.
"Alina, please don't give me the silent treatment, please!"
Still no response. Now I know somethings up, she would at least say something.
"Alina?" I opened the door by my self and walk in. She's not in the room.
I go look in the bathroom. As soon as I open the door to the bathroom she puts something behind her back and looks at me in shock.
"Alina...what were you doing?"
"Nothing!" She yells back at me.
"Go away" she tells me.
"No" I walk towards her and grab her arms making her eyes shut tight and wince.
In her hands were a lighter. I start to notice the burn marks in her arms and how cut and burned her wrist were.
"Alina.....why?" I felt myself start to tear up seeing her like this.
"Why do you care, I thought you hated me."
Then she pulled her arms away.
"No, no, kitten, I could never hate you. I was just so mad, and when I'm mad I say things I don't mean. I'm so sorry, I love you so much" I grabbed the lighter out of her hand and pulled her in for a tight hug.
"I love you so much, please don't do this to yourself."
She just cried. She rested her head in my chest and cried while her arms wrapped around my waist.
________
She had fallen asleep in my arms. She looked so peaceful. So I took her to my bed and laid her down. My beautiful little kitten. I will always love you.
______________

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Until next time ARMYS.i💜y'all.