Ch.17.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or Reader}

- - -

{Y/N} swayed her tail side to side as she listened to those who came to her bench the day they got their letters, and she was quite glad all those children got into their dream school, some a bit annoyed others not, speaking of anger issues the boy she clawed had been visiting her lately, she had helped with his anger issues which was caused by stress.

His quirk caused explosions yet no one could see how damaged his hearing was because of it, or the fact his eyesight wasn't that great either, no one noticed the boy's need of things to help him because they were to focused on his 'powerful quirk' and let's not forget about his jealousy towards the innocent green haired Cinnamon roll whom was Quirkless well used to be now that boy had a quirk but the blonde had no clue about that yet, he only bullied the boy because he was jealous that the green haired boy didn't have to worry about their quirk harming them fiscally, he was also very motherly and a bit of a Tsundere.

Anyway due to the cats help even though he couldn't understand her he realized his problems and allowed his mother to take him to the doctor for a hearing check and than got his eyes checked, now he had something called a 'Hearing Aid' and glasses though at first he refused to wear them till the black haired boy whom was now a red head had said he looked manly in them.

They met on this very bench due to accidentally coming at the same time, but they were meant to be soulmates were always fated to meet and those two just so happened to be soulmates, and so did a blonde grey blue eyes boy and purple haired boy two of which she had met before everyone else, the two boys had met due to one slipping on a puddle and the other catching them, sure they crossed paths before but never spoke to each other till that rainy fall day, and she remembered clearly what they said to each other.

"Are you falling for me?"

"Probably purple hair is hot"

"At least buy me dinner first before you flirt with me"

"Maybe I will do that you free tonight?"

"Sure why not I got nothing better to do"

And the rest was history, the two soulmates had gotten to know each other and refused to not come see her together, it would seem their bond was quite strong, not like they had time for her at all they were to busy locking lips and exchanging spit, than again she was quite happy for them still, luckily they only visited for a few minutes today before they left to go on their planed date.

"Beautiful weather today" She heard and unfamiliar voice speak as small footsteps made way towards her, and she was quite uncertain what this creature was, an Animal? a Human? a dog? a Bear? a Rat? she clearly was quite confused.

"Indeed quite beautiful today" his beady eyed gaze turned to her and he titled his head almost like he could understand her, maybe just maybe he could if so she hoped for one sided conversations were quite boring lately, "Please tell me you can understand me dear because these humans never seem to do but somehow I knock some sense into them"

"Your more Intelligent than most of the felines I pass, and humans are indeed annoying creatures" He was bitter due to what they did to him in the past, taking a seat next to the feline whom caught his eye "I respect your manners maybe we can discuss over tea sometimes"

"I would enjoy that it had been quite a while since I had a cup of tea" her {E/C} eyes held knowledge and knowing just like his, she was an old soul and the two clicked, it was a shame her magic couldn't tell her who her soulmate was, "Pardon my rudeness, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm {Y/N} it is a pleasure to meet you my dear"  

His eyes sparked in curiosity at the name he's read old books, he's heard that name before in an old story of a Queen, one whom ruled without a king and faced hardships someone wrote her story and till this day he wondered if it was real or just a fairy tail, "Nezu" he told her her and the two spent the day on the bench chatting away.

Unaware of the fact someone was watching them, someone whom couldn't help but smile softly because they were glad the Principle finally found someone that could help him heal, and it was a very smart feline that would do the job.

- - -

{9/16/19}

{Why do I ship this? just why does this make sense? anyway what would your Ship name be with Nezu?}

{And shall reader meet The Big three Together or One at a Time?}