Ch. 4: Dom/Sub

(I woke up at 8:00am and noticed I was in my room; I got up and put on an oversized t-shirt, I didn’t see a note so I assumed he’s still sleep. I walked out and opened his door quietly and peaked in; sure enough he was sleeping, I shut the door and walked downstairs. I noticed his iPod was on the table so I turned it on lowly and started listening to his music; I was singing along to “Earned it” by The Weekend, I started making breakfast. Soon I was done and prepared our plates and was about to sit them on the counter but I jumped back almost dropping the plates)

“I-I didn’t know” I stuttered.

(Ian smiled)

“You have a beautiful voice,” Ian said.

(I put the plates down)

“Thanks” I said.

(For a moment there was silence until Ian broke it)

“So, do you still want to know what a Dom and Sub is” Ian asked.

“Yes” I said.

“Ok well a Dominant can be a man or woman they have full control and trust of, their submissive sexually and in other parts of the submissive’s life. A submissive caters to his or her Dom the Sub follows any and all the rules that are set by the Dom. The submissive have a choice to give up his or her control and trust” Ian said.

“So, um is that why you bought me, was I supposed to be your sub” I asked. (Quietly)

(Ian stopped eating and sighed)

“At first no I meant it when I said I wanted a maid but then I did start to think of you as my sub and I wasn’t going to tell you about this stuff at first but you managed to break a rule the second day and you had to be punished, plus even without breaking my rules I didn't want you to have a choice in becoming my submissive” Ian said.

(Everything was silent again)

“Why wouldn’t I have a choice” I asked.

“Simply because I bought you, I know I’m an awful man” Ian said.

(That’s all he said before he got up and walked away; I wasn't really shocked honestly, I cleaned up the kitchen and went upstairs “Is it crazy that I like the idea of being his sub, yes of course it’s crazy but considering what my dad put me through it shouldn’t be too shocking, I need a therapist, well being here is better than being on the street” I thought. I knocked on Ian’s door, but it didn’t open; so I went to his office and saw him with paper work, he didn’t look at me. I walked up to him and sat on his lap)

“Jess, what are you doing?” Ian asked.

“Honestly I don’t know I just” I trailed off.

(Ian sighed and put his hands on my waist; I looked down at my hands)

“I’m sure you don’t really want to do this” Ian said.

(I looked up at him)

“But what if I want to; I’m curious,” I said.

(Ian looked at me intensely)

“Fine then, from now on it’s sir or master understand” Ian said.

“Yes, sir” I said.

 “Now get up” Ian demanded.

(I did as I was told)

“Go downstairs and get on your knees” Ian said.

(I walked out and walked down to the basement and got on my knees by the bed; soon after Ian was shirtless and in sweat pants I couldn’t help but stare at his chest)