Meeting Taehyung

Jimin felt heat on his body and he opens his eyes, just to jump out the bed screaming. "Shut up!". Jimin's eyes widened hearing the man's deep voice. "Who are the fuck are you?". Jimin asked. Jimin watched the man raise his brow and stare at him. "You don't remember things in little space do you?".

"I-I don't remember some things". Jimin replied. "Ah". The man said. "Well I'm Taehyung, we had a play date while in little space. "We did!". Jimin gasped remembering and Taehyung laughed. "We did, now I'm going to use your shower before Kook gets here". Taehyung waves and goes to the bathroom.

"Hey! I never...". The door was closed ending Jimin's sentence. "Rude". Jimin huffed and goes to use his other bathroom. A hour has past and Taehyung and Jimin walked out the bathrooms at the same time.

"Damn... Showy much?". Taehyung chuckled. "I look good, so I will show it". Jimin smirked and Taehyung laughed. "Confident much?". Taehyung said. "Have you met my mum?". Jimin said and Taehyung's mouth dropped. "Oh... my...god". Taehyung gasped and flew our the room. "Taehyung!".

Jimin chased Taehyung to the kitchen and saw how he was just standing there

Jimin chased Taehyung to the kitchen and saw how he was just standing there. "What are y...". Jimin didn't even finish when he saw his mum in the kitchen. "Morning mum". Jimin said and Taehyung hits him. "Good morning Prince". Jin smiled and looks at Taehyung.

"Good morning Taehyung, how did you sleep?". Jin asked. "I love you". Taehyung says and Jimin slowly turns his head to look at him. "Oh, that was surprising". Jin giggled. "But thank you". Jin said. "I... Love you". Taehyung says again. "Umm". Jin looks at his son who was just as shocked. "I've been in love with you since I was five".

"You are my inspiration, my flaming desire, hope and muse". Taehyung said. "Your the reason why I took up art, I've been trying to find something that matches your beauty but nothing came up". Taehyung says with shining eyes. "Aw... Stop". Jin touched his cheek. "Yeah... Stop". Namjoon walks in glaring at Taehyung.

"Do-don't mind me sir". Taehyung says bowing to Namjoon who was still glaring at him. Jimin was just shaking his head in silence. "Bye mum, dad, say hi to Saya for me". Jimin grabs Taehyung's hand and walks out. "The fuck was that?". Jimin asked walking to his car. "I had a gay heartattack! Leave me alone!".

Jimin just laughed and gets in his car. "Come, I'll drive you to school". Jimin said. "I was going to get in anyway, but whatever". Taehyung said getting in. "I go to East Seoul university". Taehyung said and Jimin looks at him in shocked. "I do too... I never seen you before". Jimin said. "I'm a art and design student". Taehyung said.

"Impressive". Jimin said and Taehyung gives him a bored look. "Really? I said I took up art because of your mother". Taehyung said. "Well I'm sorry but I didn't hear it cause of your fangirling". Jimin said. "I didn't fangirl!". Taehyung shouted. "Your were like three seconds from calling my mum Oppa". Jimin snickered.

"Wrong... That will be the other way around". Taehyung said. "What did you just say?". Jimin growled. "I didn't say anything". Taehyung gave Jimin his boxy smile. Jimin rolls his eyes and parks in front of the college. "Get out". Jimin barked and Taehyung laughed while getting out.

"Hey Jimin". Taehyung calls out and Jimin looks at him. "How's your school life?". Taehyung asked and Jimin gags.

"Follow me and I'll show you".