How do We Know, What We Know?

This is a difficult question. In fact, all questions like these are difficult. How do we know the things we know? Personally, I believe that we know the things we do because of God giving us answers, and as well as our own discoveries. But, there are still things some people are questioning. Things like are ghosts real, why is there suffering, and debating life after death.

We all..... I don't want to say know because of this question that I am answering.... We all believe that we know if things are true. And to other things, we don't know the answer too. So, how do we know we get the correct answer? Truth is, you don't. Even with religion. If you believe in God, or whether you don't, it's a 50% 50% chance of getting the correct answer for some things. So, the closest you can get is going with gut feelings and researching. Like in journalism. You have to research, and you have to compare other articles to the one you're looking at, and also make sure the source is reliable. Which is sometimes difficult to know if something is actually a reliable source.

Again, some people go based off of gut feelings. However, that doesn't mean people search for information to reinforce their faith or beliefs. Many people- especially religious people, will research other religions. Why do they do this? So they can compare, so they can have conversations filled with actual knowledgeable information that they may haven't learned before. Another reason they do this is that this actually can strengthen their own beliefs because it challenges them to stick to their faith, and they also learn why they don't want to change their beliefs. Researching things you don't agree with, is actually a wise thing to do as well. So, if you want to be wise, research things you don't agree with.

Sorry, that this is confusing. I was a little confused.