PART TWO: Chapter 72

Don't skip chapter 71!! I updated twice today. Go back n read it.
***
6 years later...
Tuesday, September 17th
Los Angeles
Saint Smith
"Saint! Saint! Over here!" A lady in a short black bob, called out trying to get my attention. Out of all the reporters, bloggers, and random question askers, she was the one who stood out to me the most.

"Yes to the lady in the bob." I smiled, causing everyone to chuckle including her.

"So Saint what is your mindset starting the basketball seasons off as a new player on the lakers? Are you excited, nervous, fill us in." She asked.

"Ummm...honestly I'm hype. Can't even lie. Been wanting this since I was a youngin' and being that I got it, it's like a dream come true, you know?" I said projecting my voice into the mic. "So yes I'm most definitely excited."

"Saint! Saint! Saint!" A dude in big bulgy glasses called out trying to reach my attention. You could tell man had a lisp and he was kinda overweight.

"Yeah you." I nodded calling on him.

"Great...uh hi. I just wanted to say I've seen your work ever since you were fresh out of high school and what you've been doing on the Los Angeles clippers recently and you are phenomenal..." He spoke.

"Thank you, thank you." I smiled, adjusting my mic.

"...but my major concerns are how do you feel as the new player on the team? Something we're all dying to know." He finished.

"I mean...it ain't no thang. I grew up watching half the men on at this press conference and I'm honored to be apart of them." I answered, holding my hand to my heart.

"Thank you." The reporter nodded.

Kymani Everans, another young player like me, was now getting asked questions. He sat all the way at the end of the table and looked nervous to speak.

I was bad at listening to shit that wasn't about me so I tuned his questions out. I pretended to listen watching Kymani speak. And as he spoke, I felt my phone buzz constantly with messages.

"Yo who the fuck...?" I mumbled, grabbing my phone out of my pocket.

V
Two Attachment Images

Thinking it was gone be pictures of the dog or some shit I opened it. Instead Vanessa sent me some pictures of her titties...again. And her pussy...again.

Me
I'm in the press conference remember...

V
One attachment Image, One attachment video

Me
But I said-

V
I can't wait for you to get home boo. I miss you 🥺

In the video, shawty was fingering herself and squirting all over her camera. Then in the next picture it was a full naked body picture in the mirror. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Vanessa's chest was so flat she looked like a luh white boy.

She was annoying sometimes though. Shawty ain't never know when to quit. She was the biggest mistake of my entire life too. So needy, lazy, and petty. And all she wanted to do is fuck on me when I got home after a long day.

But I never gave in. Just let her suck my dick cause I was never in the mood to fuck her. It got old fast. But I was stuck with her and we were in the public eye as the "IT" couple.

After that one night we had together, I wasn't thinking about fucking with her again but it just became a regular thing.

When I was in my bag bout some shit, I would call her over to fuck over that summer. It was all anger sex and I think she knew it. She just let me take advantage of her.